27//hickeys

We arrive at school and when I say all eyes were on us. I mean every. single. person. in. school. was. staring. at. Noah's. neck.

Including some teachers. We just walked in ignoring them. My first two periods were math and world history. Both were uneventful considering I have neither class with any of my friends besides Kena. They're all in Lunch and English with me though so that'll be eventful.

Another update: Jake got a girlfriend. He hasn't really told us who but he's introducing us to her at lunch so.

I hear the bell ring signaling that it's lunch so me and Kena walk out of World History.

"I'm just going to assume you're the one that left three hickeys on Noah's neck because that boy hasn't been as grouchy as usual today and we all know he's in love with you." She says out of the blue. "And he was with all of us last night and me and Mads didn't give it to him." I laugh and just slightly nod.

"Yeah, that might've been me."

"Girl he let you leave THREE hickeys on him?" She exclaims.

"Oh hun, there's more than three."

"Oh my god. You're crazy. You fucking tamed the beast. How? How did you do it?" She asks and I laugh, throwing my head back. I don't notice the person that I walk straight into.

"Oh my gosh- I'm so sorry." I say helping her pick up her things.

"No, no it's my fault." She says quickly.

She looks like she's headed to the cafeteria.

"Do you want to sit with us at lunch?" I ask because she looks kind of nervous. "There's room right Kena?"

"Yeah absolutely! Plus it'll make up for clumsy over here." Kena says jabbing me in the ribs with her elbow sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend and his friends at lunch."

"Oh. Well at least walk with us..." I start.

"Rachel." She finishes

"Right, at least walk with us. I'm Carter and this is Kena." I say with a smile.

"Yeah, I know who you are. Everyone knows who you are."

"Who's your boyfriend?" Kena asks.

"Um, his name is Jake."

My eyes widen.

"Jake like-" Kena says.

"Jake King?" I add.

"Yeah you guys know him?" She asks quietly.

"Well yeah! Congrats girl, you just met two of Jake's friends!" I say.

"I haven't seen you around before... are you new?"

"I moved here last year, and I never really made a lot of friends. Me and Jake had a project together in World History and we became friends at the beginning of the school year. He asked me out a week ago."

"A WEEK?" Kena says.

"HE TOLD US YESTERDAY."

"I CALL FIRST PUNCH!" Kena screams.

Rachel just laughs.

"You guys are fun." She says.

"I like you." I say. "She knows how to speak sarcasm."

"Welcome to the group little duck." Kena says.

We all laugh and walk into the cafeteria.

Jake walks over to us.