36//amends

fuckers😻

hey guys. i know I've been awol for a while
but I was wondering if we could all meet up
at my house to talk?

I sent that text into the group chat with all of my friends to talk out the fact that I've been a complete and total bitch to all of them for the past month. Noah's already at my house because he came here after we made up in the parking lot of Ruby's.

It's probably about 9 pm and everyone responded with a yes. So I tell them to all come over.

The doorbell rings and I send everyone into the living room. They all sit down and there is an awkward silence in the room that I know I have to break. They're all looking between me and Noah expectingly, like they're waiting for one of us to break down.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out. Everyone in the room looks at me. "I'm sorry I went awol, I'm sorry I didn't respond to anyone, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Noah, I'm sorry I thought if I ignored all of you it would go away, I'm sorry I left, and I'm sorry I acted like a complete bitch to all of you."

They all are still staring at me trying to comprehend what I'm saying.

Kena lunges herself at me and attacks me into a hug. Mads follows suit, then so does the rest of the group.

"It's okay C. We understand." Kena says smiling at me. Mads has tears in her eyes.

"Why didn't you let any of us help you?" Mads asks.

"I've always been a 'suffer in silence' kind of girl and don't put my shit on other people. I thought I was helping you. And Noah well, you understand right?" He nods at me and they all look at me and him.

"So you guys talked?" Seth says breaking the silence. Mads elbows him in the ribs. I laugh.

"Yeah we talked. We're good. In love all that shit."

"There's the Carter I know and love Dylan says causing both Noah and Kena to glare at him. "What?" he asks dumbly

"You can't just say you love anyone mans girlfriend in front of your own girlfriend." Seth explains.

"Ohhh- ohhh- no not like that," He turns to Kena, "You know I only love you." He slaps a hand over his mouth. Kena's eyes widen. "Well that was NOT how I pictured telling you that." He chuckles nervously. She grabs his collar and pulls him down to kiss her.

"I love you too." Kena says and his face lights up like a little kid on Christmas morning. He grabs her and spins her around.

We all 'awe' which makes them snap out of their own little world. They shoot us glares to which we just laugh.

I feel Noah's hand slip into mine. I look up at him to see him smiling at me. I smile back at him and give his hand a squeeze.

And for the first time in a while, everything is perfect.

the end

—————————

alright loves that's a wrap! The next chapter is the epilogue which I'll post tomorrow but I just wanted to finish this story out for all of you since it was already written! I love all of you for reading my story and I hope you check out my other works!