19//tattoos

By the time we got back to Noah's house it was 3 am. His mom was working the night shift at the small hospital in this town, so we didn't have to worry about her questions.

We'd have to get up for school in four hours. But I was laying on Noah's bed and I couldn't fall asleep. So I grabbed my phone for a flashlight, and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

I start to make the, what did he call it? Oh yeah, warm vanilla milk, to try and help me fall asleep. The microwave beeps and I pour vanilla, and sugar into the mug.

"Cant sleep?" I hear from behind me.

I grab a knife from the drawer and turn around quickly to see Noah sitting on the island.

He puts his arms up in surrender.

"Hey, it's just me, your okay." He says calmingly.

I put the knife down.

"How long have you been there?"

He shrugs

"Not long."

We sit in silence for a while. I'm sitting on the counter, drinking warm vannila milk while he sits there watching me.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Shoot."

"What are your tattoos?"

He starts to grin a little bit.

"Do you wanna see them?"

I nod a little bit.

He starts to pull down the side of his boxers. I cover my eyes.

"Woah, Noah you know I was kidding about your dick right?"

He laughs and gently pulls my hand away from my eyes, but I keep my eyes closed.

"Carter, I'm covering my junk. One of my tattoos is on my hip. You can open your eyes."

I slowly open them and look at him. He gestures down to his hip and my eyes follow his gesture to some script on the side of his body.

it reads:
VII-XX-MMXVIII

"What does it mean?"

"It's the date my dad died in Roman Numerals."

"When'd he die?" I reach out to his hip ignoring it's placement and trancing my hand down the side of his body over the numbers. As my fingers make contact with his skin he sucks in a harsh breath and slightly shivers.

"July 20th 2018. A little over 2 years ago." He replies breathily.

"It's gorgeous." I say still tracing the letters. And it is. It really is beautiful. The numbers flow into each other in a script that looks sharp, but looks amazing with the numbers.

"Carter." He says. I hum in response, not looking up.

He grabs both my hands and pushes himself against me and in the process pushing me against the counter.

I look up into his eyes. They're filled with lust. I'm sure mine are the same way.

He's so close to me, and all my brain can think about is his body pressed against mine.

"Carter."

"Yeah?" I reply shakily.

"Are you done touching me?" He asks with a small smirk, but his eyes are still clouded and his body's still against mine. Although now I can feel him slowly pulling away.

"Nope."

I free my hands from his grasp, grab the back of his neck, then pull him down to me.

I press my lips to his, but he doesn't respond, so now I start to pull away.

He lets out a low husky growl, kisses me back hungrily, and picks me up by my thighs setting me down on the counter, so he doesn't have to lean down as much.

He step in between my legs and pushes himself against me again. I wrap my legs around him keeping him there and attempt to hold back a moan but am unsuccessful.

He groans at the sound and pushes his tongue in my mouth, all while running his hand down my body. My hands are on the back of his neck then run across his shoulders and back muscles which contract under my touch. Then I run them down his chest and abs tracing the toned lines on his body. He groans when I trace his v line with my fingertip. I remove my lips from his and place peppered kisses down his jawline, while he tilts his head and neck to the side giving me more access. I continue to kiss down his jaw and neck. I start to suck and nip at different places trying to find his sweet spot.

"Carter." He says breathily and groans as my lips make contact with the crook of his neck. Found it.

My hands are still running down his body, but his are now stationed on my ass giving it harsh squeezes whenever I nip a little too hard. After a minute he grabs my face and pulls me back up to his and kisses me again harshly. He rolls his hips forward grinding himself against me.

"Noah..." I moan. He groans at his name coming out of my mouth. He pulls away from me and rest his forehead against mine.

"Shit Carter. I didn't know you could kiss like that." He says still breathily, his hands travel upwards so now they're on my waist.

"Obviously, you were underestimating my abilities." I joke back. I'm pretty sure if we weren't joking around right now I'd be riding him but that's besides the point.

"Obviously, I was." He says quietly inching closer to me.

"What's your other tattoo?"

He groans.

"Carrrttterrr."

"No," I push him away, "I wanna see."

He groans again and I just laugh at him. He turns around and shows me his back, which has a bird in between his shoulder blades.

"At my dads funeral a red tailed hawk landed on his coffin," he laughs a little, "Me and mom like to think it was his reincarnation."

He then turns to the side and shows me his upper left arm which has a black ring going around his bicep, not visible when he has a shirt on.

I'm not sure how I didn't notice it before.

"What does it mean?" I ask tracing my hand around the ring.

"It's a tattoo that symbolizes the loss of a loved one. The guy who did it knew my family when my grandma died and when I told him I wanted a tattoo that meant something he recommended this. It was my first tattoo."

"I should get one." I joke.

"If you do decided to get one, take me with you. I wanted one for my dad, but I haven't really been fully able to accept that he's dead. But I think you made me realize that it hurts less to let go, then to hold on to something that wants to leave."

I look at him to see him already staring at me.

———————————————————————————

hey guys, sorry it took me a hot minute, it's been a rough couple days for me. sorry loves, here's ch19. and they finally kissed! what's going to happen next most of you will get mad at me for but, SORRY!🙈