Chapter 01

The night was dark and silent, and it was supposed to be a beautiful scene. On a contrary, it became a sight that one must be very cautious with, which very much what Vrylle has felt.

The tiny flickering lights that were dancing through the air, the tall, ominous looking trees, and those glistening, golden lights peeking through within the bushes, no one would blame the city teenage girl if those sights were what greeted her right after opening her eyes.

'You must be kidding me. Don't tell me those were... wolves' eyes...?'

It also wasn't that far off from the truth. What would someone first think when they saw those glistening lights that were the size of an eye? More so the sight of peeking through the bushes?

Vrylle's assumption always had basis!

Yet somehow, despite being in a foreign place, the teenage girl was not afraid. She also felt this familiar and homey feeling that was hard for her to describe if what it was. There was also this stirring gut inside her that whatever question she had inside her mess of a head, the answers were all just within her. Patiently waiting for her to unravel them in the right moment of time.

A very strange feeling, and also disturbing.

Confused, the teenage girl took several deep breaths to calm her strangely erratic beating heart. She wasn't certain the cause of it. Then gradually, she managed to return its normal beat. But the sudden rustling sound startled her, making her effort go in vain.

What's make it worst was when her body moved instinctively to follow the sound, bolts of unexpected pain shots throughout her body and she suppressed herself from yelping and groaned instead.

Was she rammed by a truck or something? Why it hurts so freaking bad?!

Despite feeling the pain, the teenage girl who was still laid flat against the ground bravely pushed her body up, wincing with every single move of her muscle.

As she successfully sat up and got a better look of herself, Vrylle, a teenager who was born in a modern day, widened her eyes in shock seeing how blooded she was.

The dress she was wearing, which was supposed to be a school uniform, looks like the kind of dress in 18th Century Europe. Her hands and her bare feet also looked like she dipped it on blood.

Was she injured?

Vrylle carefully inspected herself, looking for any severe wound. Luckily, she got none except for light few bruises and scratches. Maybe it wasn't wrong for her to assumed that the terrible pain she felt were caused by strained muscles, right? It was better to think it that way. However, why does her body looked like it shrunk? She felt smaller.

'Fuck, no! No, no, no! Ugh... this was a nightmare!'

The 'teenage girl' was hit by a bigger shock. With a teary eye, she frantically inspected her body again, but the impossible truth was slapping her both sides of her face.

Denial was not an option for someone as rational as her. There was also a saying that says: To see is to believe. So with all the evidence presents, there was no need for her to deny the truth.

She became a child! She was not a teenager anymore!

Vrylle was shedding invisible bloody tears. She sulks and 'mourn' as she weakly stood up and started to aimlessly walk. Her turning into a child again made her forgot the pain of her entire body and the assumed wolves that were still lurking and observing her within the bushes.