Chapter 06

It was not just the simple maxim but 'common sense' to know that everything has their own etiology, either on people or places, same for humans nor monsters.

Therefore, knowledge will spread until it'll be refined in no time, meaning, it will be evolved. And that was also the reason why a full scale anomaly occurred in this world, and also the first birth of rebellion since establishing countless countries...

Coup d'état.

Each country experienced the same rebellion, though the day it occurred differ. The Coup d'état people started ablaze and continued to rage for many years.

To some of the countries that got the change the people wanted, felt accomplished, but some were so unlucky with their stubborn leaders, resorted to such a nasty way which many people left betrayed and some died in vain.

All around the continents, commoners sees Nobles as 'Gods' they must never defy. Years, after years, after years, the leaders of each country who neglected their people and let themselves drowned with greed soon faced a disaster from each of the season brings.

It was more likely that the true God has punished them all, without any exception.

In Summer and Fall, drought and famine brought by these seasons made them suffer, but the ones who suffered the most were the common people.

In Winter, most of the commoners who barely has a roof under their heads died because of the cold rather than hunger.

How about when an unpredictable rain arrives, in just two or three days, places with a bass part flooded, and people who lived near the sea, rivers, falls, and lakes, because of excessive water and its untamed current, helplessly swept away and drowned.

The only season they could count and rest a little or to deal with the casualties they had faced was when Spring arrives. But the most fatal blow that strikes the world was when a pandemic happened.

It just started of an epidemic in a small village in the South, but soon after it became infectious, it turned into a deadly pandemic and affects everyone and everything. The people, animals, and even monsters did not survive the malignant disease wrecking havoc around the world.

It was ruthless, and did not discriminate on its killings.

The pandemic disease continued on until billions of living died. Devastated in a face of cruel reality, where every living thing stood in front of the Hell's Gate waiting for their turn to be swallowed, four Beings with white, huge and beautiful pair of wings descended from the sky and healed everyone, monsters included.

They patiently heal every living things from the first day to the very last day in eight months. And before they ascended back, they left two gifts.

The first gift was the Energy called Divine, and second was what they called Schemes, each one divided to the East, West, North, and South side of the world. The following Schemes were: Cardinal Virtues, Gifts of Grace, Beatitude, and Gospel Harmony.

Six months later and the Miracle Beings finally ascended back, everyone continued to breathe though they were barely regained their will to live. As time continued ticking whether they liked it or not, another terrifying thing happened.

A strong earthquake occurred and almost crumbled the earth, feels like mocking their perseverance, faith, and sanity.

The rumbling of the earth lasted a day, and everyone thought that that would be the end for them. But soon after it died down, four another Beings appeared.

However, compared to the first four, these Beings has an ominous aura emanating from them that even monsters shrunk back to the ground.

They called themselves, The Four Demon Kings of Cardinal Directions.