𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥- 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

"Look I don't know why you keep complaining about it. I'm busy. He's your son too so you can pick him up." I pinched the bridge of my nose and clenched my jaw doing my best not to pop off on the mother of my child but she has really been testing my patience lately. "I'm not fucking complaining Megan that's not the point. The point is you've been gone all week long when it's your time to spend with him and you haven't been there to put him to sleep or to even take him to preschool like you're supposed to. If this is how you're going to keep acting then don't even worry about him at all I'll pick him up and he'll stay with me since you're so fucking busy all of a sudden." I said not even caring about my delivery before I hung up on her. "Baby mama drama?" My manager and best friend Anthony asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed "I wish I could say no but there has been a little drama lately you know she's with that blonde bitch boy now and she's been out all week long with him. I always FaceTime Legend before he goes to sleep to read him a story and the babysitter Devin has said, Megan hasn't put him to sleep all week and she's been the one taking the boys to school because Megan wasn't getting home in time."

Anthony looked at me quite shocked "seriously?" I nodded in response. I didn't like how things had become lately between me and Megan. We met at the world premiere of my first movie Mile 22 we instantly clicked and quickly fell in love. I knew she had three older boys from her previous marriage and I loved Noah, Bhodi, and Journey as if they were my own. Megan and I brought our own bundle of joy Legend into the world and it was the greatest joy I had ever felt in my entire life. We split up last year a few months after Legend turned one and it was honestly the worst heartbreak I had experienced in my life thus far. But I felt like it was for the best we were arguing more than ever and it just wasn't a situation that I wanted my son and his older brothers to be exposed to so I knew it was the right decision to make. I made sure that Megan's ex-husband Brian and I had a cordial relationship since our kids were siblings and it was important to me to make sure the four of them got to spend quality time together when they weren't in Megan's presence.

I finished up my meeting with Anthony and checked my phone to see it was almost time to get Legend from school. So I said my goodbyes and jumped into my car to make the thirty-minute drive to his school. When Legend turned two last month Megan and I thought it would be good for him to get used to being around more kids his age and to get a head start on learning how to read and write so we agreed to put him in half-day preschool and so far my baby loved it. I parked my car and headed inside. I walked to Legend's class and stood next to a group of parents that were already waiting for their kids. I checked a few emails and responded to them before scrolling through Instagram and one post on my explore page caught my eye.

 I checked a few emails and responded to them before scrolling through Instagram and one post on my explore page caught my eye