Up's Accident

'Shia!' Up glared at the man who just hit him. 'What the heck is your problem?' he frowned as he continued thinking.

The man did not look at him nor apologized and just continued running forward. 'How rude!'. Whilst thinking, he touched his abdomen because he felt that he was hit hard and there was a slight pain on his abdomen.

"How rude" Nine also glared at the man who just hit Up. "Anyway, according to P Podd, the respondents are already prepared and I just need to present to him the instrument" Nine turned to Up and saw that Up was looking at his hand.

Nine took a step forward and looked at where Up was looking, "Ajarn (professor)!" Immediately, Nine shouted and panicked

On Up's hand were his blood.

Suddenly, Up felt his knees weakening, 'Fuck! Am I going to die?' he suddenly fell on the floor. He cannot hear Nine properly as he continued looking at the blood. Right now, he don't know if he is panicking or what; but at this moment, he continued thinking of the things he could have done.

'I should have married someone. I shouldn't have been too focused on my career'

"Ajarn! Help! Call an ambulance!" Nine looked around with anxiety and kept on shouting. He pressed his hand on Up's wound.

'Ahh... I should have eaten some fries and cheeseburger from that store...what was the name of the store again?' right now, there was pain from his abdomen and it hurts so badly. Up contorted his face.

'Damn it. It hurts so much!' he closed his eyes and continued pressing the wound with Nine.

When he opened his eyes, he saw numerous people surrounding him, 'students?' he looked at the man wearing an engineering uniform next to Nine

'Am I really going to die?!' He wanted to speak but he felt weak. He felt like if he speak, the pain he is experiencing will multiply so he just gritted his teeth

'Did I delete the stash of porn on my phone? Damn it. What if they saw it? What will happen to my reputation?' he started thinking random things already.

Up is a professor in a well known university in Thailand. He is a known professor from JDED and he is teaching in the graduate school and the college of communication.

Right now, he just had lunch with his Mentee—Nine, and they were heading back to the university to start working on Nine's thesis for his master's program.

"Damn it! Fuck!' Nine muttered. There was a look of guilt in his eyes.

'Does Nine like someone? He is so serious with his life. I hope he does not become like me' he looked at Nine's eyes sincerely.

At this point, Even though the pain is still there, Up seems to feel that it subsided a little. He knows that he should be in so much pain right now, but as seconds pass, he feels like he is getting used to it already, 'I am really dying' he seems to have accepted the fact already. His hand at this point started getting numb

"I am getting dizzy," he muttered.

'Can I at least see the person I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life?' He seemed to regret so much that he did not get a love life before he died.

Now, he just wants to have a glimpse of the person he was supposed to be with. Maybe he is talking to Buddha or whoever, but he really wants to—at the very least before he dies, see the face of the person he was supposed to be with in this lifetime.

'If reincarnation does exist, see you in the next life then'

"Officer, I have a car! Let's just send Ajarn to the hospital fast!" the student near Up said to one officer in panic.