May 1, 1941

🌋mild smut🌋🌋 💕

A month before the program

Steve flew into the Barnes home, scaring the life out of Emily, who was the only one home.

  "Steve!" She exclaimed, a hand to her chest.

He grabbed her by her arms and kissed her, backing her up against the wall in the living room.

  "I got in!" He breathed "I'm a soldier."

She smiled, attempting to hold back fearful tears.

"That's great." She lied "I'm happy for you. Does James know?"

"Not yet. I told you first."

She her smile brightened a little.

"You're always my first thought now. I don't know when that happened but it did."

She threw her arms around him.

"How sweet." She teased.

He couldn't pick her up or he would have.

  "When's basic start?" She asked

"Next month."

"Well then, I have a month of you being all mine. Don't I?"

He smiled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

   "This." She pulled him back into a kiss before leading him to the back of the house.

She slammed the door to her bedroom shut as his hands moved to her waist. He looked back nervously.

"He's on base and mama's in the city for the day." She assured him

She pulled him closer and began kissing down his neck, onto his collar bone.

"Em." He hummed as he pulled her closer. "You might wanna sto-"

His words turned into a sigh as she bit his neck lightly. Why did this feel so right? She was his best friend's sister.

She continued kissed down his chest as she undid his shirt.

"Emily." He gasped.

She slipped his shirt off and he grabbed her shoulders.

"Are You sure?" He asked

She nodded, pulling him closer. He kissed her face gently before moving down to her neck. She ran her nearly trimmed nails down his back. He gripped her hip with one hand and slipped the fingers on his other hand into her hair. She hummed into his neck as he continued to kiss hers.

"Steve." She moaned quietly.

He found his fingers on the buttons on her dress. He hurriedly undid them. Her back arched as his cold hand touched her bare back and her dress hit the floor. She laced her fingers in his hair as his walked her backwards towards her bed. They slipped off the rest of their clothes and Steve caressed her body. Admiring her as though she were a piece of art. He slipped into her as he gripped her breast.

   "Steve." She gasped as he began moving.

He smiled against her skin, nibbling her neck. She moaned loudly and he kissed her to keep her quiet as he quickened his pace.

   "Steve!" She said, letting out a muffled scream against his lips.

It was almost from memory, even though it was both of their first times. They moved in perfect rhythm. He moaned against her mouth as she arched her back. She broke the kiss as she did so.

   "Steve, Steve." She started repeating his name needily. "Don't stop. Not yet."

He kissed her neck, his hands in her hair. Her nails scraped down his back.

"Emily!" He yelled as his body tensed.

His grip on her hair tightened and she tensed up with him. She moaned, gripping his shoulders as they came together. He kissed her gently as he untangled his fingers from her hair.

    "I didn't hurt you. Did I?" He asked, brushing hair from her face.

She shook her head, kissing his cheek. They heard the front door slam shut.

"Em? You home?" Her brother's voice rang through the house.

"Shit." She whispered, flipping out of the bed.

Steve hurriedly threw on his clothes and climbed out her bedroom window after pecking her on the cheek. She giggled quietly and threw on a clean dress.

  "Em?" Bucky called again.

"Changing!" She yelled, as she shut her window and brushed her hair.