beach house.

A beach somewhere in South america, 3 months after the wedding: 

Emily laid on the beach under an umbrella. Steve sat beside glowering at someone across the beach. 

"Stevie, who are you so angry at?" She laughed.

"No one " he lied as he watched the man who was eyeing her across the beach. "We need to go in before you burn."

  "I won't burn."

"You'll burn. You're a red head."

He pulled her up off the sand and into his arms. He picked her up and kissed her. His hands slid up her back and he hummed happily before noticing the man still watching her.

     "We need to get you a better swim suit." He said

   She raised an eyebrow. He ran his finger along the straps, hovering over her barely covered breasts.

  "This is two rubber bands and an inch of cloth." He laughed.

  "Oh. I have another swim suit." She smiled

He threw her over his shoulder and walked up the beach to their cabin.

He kicked the door shut and set her on the counter.   He locked the door and turned back to her, walking right in between her legs. 

   "Never do this again." He said

"And what is this exactly?" She asked getting a little defensive.

  He whispered in her ear "Torment me when you have another option."

She shivered as he pulled her off the counter and closer to him.

  "Cold?" He asked.

She shook head. 

"Far from it."

He smiled knowingly.

  "What's wrong Mrs. Rogers? Do you need something." He asked, kissing down her jawline and neck.

She gave him a mischievous smile. She'd learn quite a few things about her husband over the past three months.

   "I don't know. Do I? Captain." She teased.

He grabbed her by the back of her neck and pressed his lips to hers. He began fumbling with knots on her bikini and she smiled, remembering his fighting with the buttons on her dress their first time. She put up a finger, grabbed one end of the string tied around her neck and pulled. Her top slipped down her chest revealing her breasts that he was so fond of torturing. He smiled, taking one into his mouth as he laid her down on the couch . She hummed as he pulled the strings, undoing the rest of the swimsuit.

"Baby." She sighed as he made his way back up to her neck.

  "Yes Doll?" He asked.

Her face turned red. Any time he called her doll she turned into the goofy little freshman that had a crush on her big brother's best friend.

"Be gentle." She requested

He nodded, laying soft hands on her sides, tracing her body shape.

Emily moaned quietly. He lined himself up snd slowly slid into her, stopping and waiting every few seconds to check on her.

   "Steve." She gasped when he was finally all the way in.

He moved back out quickly before slowly moving back towards her. She gasped. He did it again and again. Getting into his own, slow rhythm.

"Steve." She moaned, arching her back slightly "oh god!"

He kept going.

    "Stevie, baby, don't stop." She gasped.

    He kept his pace and just as he had her to the edge, a knock came at tbe kitchen door.

  "Steve! It's Tony!" A voice called.

   Steve sighed, pulling out. Emily let out a bratty whine.  slipping on a pair of pants, he opened the door.

  "At lease you knocked this time." He groaned

   "We need your help." Tony said "She's escaped."

Steve's world seemed to come crashing down.

"That means she's gonna come for-" he looked back at his wife.

His blissfully happy wife.

  "Give us an hour to pack." He said calmly, trying to not alarm Emily.