Prologue

(I'll fix all of the spelling errors and all after I am done with the story. I hope you enjoy this and the next chapter)

"Did you get her?" a man said aloud whilst sitting in his office chair looking out the window at the soon to be occupied lab room. 

"Yes sir, Wild Study Target Number 1 has been captured and is on it's way" another voice said from the other end of the phone put on speaker in the man's office. 

"Good, I want you to come back immediately and begin with the Project" the man said and there was another 'yes sir' before the other end of the line cut to static. 

"I will destroy this world" the man clenched his fist, crushing the phone that he still held in his hand and turning it into ash, "I will make sure you regret misusing that power you got from me, old friend." The man looked towards the framed newspaper on the wall beside him showing a buff blond haired man hitting the fist of a man with no face with his own, and the sonic boom of their two fists colliding captured by the camera before it and the taker had been destroyed. 

----------------------------

A shorter young woman was currently laying in the trunk of a moving car, a swollen belly and a bag over her head with her hands unconsciously in front of it being the only things there. The driver put down his phone and shakily drove his way back to base. The only thing on his mind was worry, not sorry or guilt from capturing a pregnant woman and putting her in the trunk, no guilt about what was to happen to her, just fear about if he'd gotten the wrong person. 

Did I get the wrong person? Should I go back and check just to make sure and say that she caused trouble so I had to get rid of her? Do I keep going? 

The man kept on driving for as long as his doubts converged and soon he had reached his destination and was filled with dread. 

Please don't kill me was all he hoped as he walked to the trunk and picked up the pregnant woman from the trunk and carried her bridal style into the dark, secluded building. He walked through the surprisingly empty halls and to the room his boss was in, but before he stepped into the room he knocked on the door and waited for an answer. 

"Come in" he said from behind the door, and the man  opened the door and stepped in holding the woman in his arms, "put her on the floor and leave" 

"Yes sir" the man said and put the woman on the floor before leaving and driving off with the full moon setting at his back. 

"Now time to begin" the man said before smiling evilly, his eye-less, nose-less face disturbing the very darkness around him. 

------------------------------

Four months later the baby was ready to be birthed, the women was broken and in extreme amounts of stress, the first thing she had woken up to was the pain of needles after all. Her screams echoed through out the entire facility as her child found it's own way out. After several hours of screaming the sounds suddenly stopped and the scientists waiting outside of the door walked in cautiously. 

In the middle of the room was no longer a table with a strapped down pregnant woman, there was no longer a chair bolted to the floor, in fact the floor itself wasn't there, or at least part of it wasn't. The Scientists pulled out their flashlights and looked around, the lights were gone as well and the only thing in the room was a lone sleeping form at the bottom of the large, perfectly circular semi-spherical indentation in the ground. 

Their lights went around the perfect sphere of space and one of them went too close to the edge and slipped on the slippery surface of the perfectly formed ground and fell into the hole. Only to stop at the bottom just before touching the sleeping form laying at the bottom of the hole.