Chapter 7

"My name is Lilly" the Panther-lady said, "well really my full name is Lilliana, but those I like get to call me Lilly" she said and 01 cocked its head.

"Do you really like me that much?" The little dragon asked and Lilly smiled, her fangs showing in the light of the room.

"Yes, little one, I like you a lot" she said and the words coming out made her realize that she actually wanted to take care of the little dragon in front of her, but that was something that would come up at a later time.

01 tried to spread apart its face in the way that Lilly was doing but it only managed to make the face of that of a growling predator, but Lilly noticed and smiled wider.

"Am I smiling?" 01 asked and Lilly laughed and nodded.

"Yes. Yes you are" she said, "I'll help you get better later on" and 01 closed it's mouth and nodded.

"Do you know how long you've been trapped in the place you were little one?" Lilly asked and 01 looked up in thought.

"The first thing I remember seeing if the large white thing in the sky humans call the moon. And The Bed was the first thing I remember feeling, it had been cold and The Bed was causing my insides to burn all over" the little dragon said and Lilly looked at it with pity.

It was born there she realized and the first thing it felt was pain and cold. The little dragon looked out the window and then started to tap its claws on the wood.

It's tapping caused Lilly to come out of her state of mind about 01's birth into this world and she looked at it curiously as it tapped the table.

"It often got colder and then it was warmer for a while and then colder and warmer, and those must be the seasons that humans talk about. One of the Big Blacks was talking about something called winter on my second moon and the a while later another Big Black was talking about missing something called Summer and Babysitting." 01 looked at the wall and then at Lightning. Who was waking up to hear 01's sad origin.

"I think it's been Seven seasons since I first remember burning inside, and next Cold is gonna be eight." Lilly was stunned, this little dragon has been an experiment for almost eight years and it still seems to be happy?

"What. What did you have to play with?" Lightning asked dreading the answer, and 01 cocked its head curiously.

"Master said something about entertainment" 01 said looking at Lightning, "do you want to know what Master liked for entertainment?" Lightning paled and shook his head, but Lilly spoke up for him.

"No we're asking what you did for entertainment" she said, "what did you like doing?" 01 looked at the table and tapped it once again in thought.

"I liked killing the Nomus in the Arena so that Master couldn't use them against others..." 01 thought once again and Lilly and Lightning frowned at its answer. It liked killing, or did it like fighting. Suddenly 01 shot up and looked around before using its time skill and shooting out the window.

It was across the entirety of the city before the glass shards even got to the halfway point of their descent. It landed in the parking lot and smelled around. Once catching the scent of the bird man that it had fought against, 01 followed its scent still using its time power subconsciously.

It found the bird creature tied up to a chair unconscious with a bunch of masked people standing around it. Frozen as 01 walked past them and cut through the rope and metal holding the bird man to the chair before grabbing their neck with his tail. Careful not to cut the bird man with the blade at the end, and then he shot up and broke through the roof before going back through the broken window. The glass now just halfway past the next floor, and 01 set the bird man on the table and stood next to him. It's tail still wrapped around their neck.