Chapter 6

Alex took the rest of the day going through the top American villians that were experimenters but none of them were 01's master. Some were recognized, and all that were recognized were Japanese, and already dead.

Eventually Alex has to go to Villians that weren't a part of the US but well known, and only when he got to the Japanese ones did 01 start reacting.

"This one" Alex asked and 01 just yawned accidentally sending a small spark of black lightning towards the paper and Alex. Causing him to drop the burning paper covered in black fire with surprise.

"I guess that's a 'no' then" Alex grumbled before trying to grab the stack of papers from the table, only to miss and have them all spill over onto the ground, with only one staying, the very bottom one.

01 saw who it was first and the picture looked so real that it actually thought that it's master was frowning because of the dragon, and it caused 01 to slip backwards and fall onto the floor, hiding.

"This one?" Alex said pointing to the paper on the desk and there was a quick cutting noise before the entire bottom of the table suddenly tipped forwards and the metal platform of the bed hit the ground on its side, with the flat side coincidentally facing Alex like a barrier. Alex stood there stunned at what just happened and then he leaned over the table to see 01 shivering on the ground curled up in a ball.

"M-master" it's eyes were closed and its entire body was shaking and Alex softly pet its head.

"He's not actually here" he said trying to calm the freighters dragon down, "it's just a picture, he can't do anything from inside of it." The little dragon was still unable to process his words so Alex got up and looked at the picture, not having seen it clearly from when the table was separated from the floor.

The person on the picture had no nose or eyes, it was pretty much just a man with a big, smiling mouth, like he wanted to have his picture taken. Alex was shocked once more when he saw the number one most feared Villian in the world smiling at the camera, with fire and destruction in the background.

This creature's Master is All for One?! Alex looked at the still shaking creature on the floor and now understood why it acted the way it did. I cannot let him get 01 again, at any cost. I need to tell Arlington and the others about this.

Alex looked at the creature one last time before moving towards the door.

"Do you want to come and see Arlington?" Alex said and 01 shakily nodded and stood up, the picture of All for One was in Alex's pocket, but 01 didn't even look at the other pictures, now in the trash, as it walked towards Alex and the door.

—————————————

When the two got to the hero's Headquarters near the middle of the city the first thing 01 heard was the sound of Arlington yelling, from a hundred floors up in a conference room.

It immediately tore open the car once again and ripped through the the doors of the building. Everyone in the building wasn't given time to react as 01 unconsciously used its Time Power and traveled up the elevator shaft to the hundredth floor, where it stopped and listened. Time resumed and it heard Arlington still yelling in the conference room.

01 subconsciously used his time power again and jumped through the doors, time resuming just as the shards of wood cascaded around him. He looked at Arlington, who had stopped yelling and was looking at him in confusion, and 01 looked back at him and then around the room of shocked American Hero's and cocked its head. Confused.

Suddenly all of the other hero's other than Arlington jumped towards 01 in an attempt to restrain it, but every person that did were just walked around or under using his time powers.