Chapter 1

I was awoken in the usual fashion again today, the bed causing me to lock my jaw in pain until it went away, and it lasted longer than usual today. Probably because I didn't eat last night, I wasn't able to move after having my body crack loudly several times and something under my skin causing me pain almost equal to that of the pain sticks that the Big Blacks stuck against my side whenever they felt like it. I wasn't able to move after their other creation was done having it's fun throwing me around while I was ordered not to fight back, and it went against everything my instincts told me when it first touched me, but I was ordered not to fight and so I could only wait until it was done breaking things. They had to put me on some kind of metal cart that magnetically dragged me back to my bed by the collar around my throat.

I couldn't breathe, but I also couldn't do anything about it as I was unable to move any part of my body for several shadows after they dropped me back into my bed. The only thing that had kept me from falling asleep was the fire coursing through my body, and the humming of the machine hooked up to my bed.

I crawled off of my bed and got onto the floor like I normally did with throat level with the ground like Master had forced me to do many times or he punched me side and broke a few things. I haven't seen master in a few seasons now, as the humans call them. They were always worried about some other humans discovering where we were and what they were doing but nothing happened, and I was starting to believe that I would never get out of here.

"Number one today is going to be different" the guard said looking at me from the entrance with no shock stick out. I slowly crawled forwards, the broken parts of my body were still screaming at me, but I didn't have the strength to heal them. "You are going to be fighting against something today, and if you win then we will turn down your bed for a little while, if you don't win then we will turn up you bed and you won't be fed for the next few moons"

I inwardly whined and stayed where I was at the human's feet, not moving or breathing, but he didn't put the neck stick on me today. This time he just walked off and pointed down at his side, I immediately shot up ignoring the fire in my legs and body and I followed him. He walked for a long while, probably an extra to keep me from winning today, but I really wanted to be rewarded this time, and I was determined to kill this opponent of mine.

He stopped before some giant metal doors and pushed a button in the wall, making the doors slide open to reveal a large dark chamber. I walked through and the lights suddenly turned on, blinding me but I just stepped to my right as a figure came flying towards me from where they were waiting in front of me. I was clearly faster and deadlier than this creature, and even with broken feet and burning insides, I still separated it's head from the body and used my original power the scientists called Void to make the other creature's body turn to dust.

"Okay number one, that is all we needed you here for, you will have your bed turned down and you will get some food tonight" a female voice came throughout the room and I just walked over to the door and collapsed just after walking through and into my hallway where the Big Black human was waiting, a burning neck stick in hand.

That night the bed was a little less painful, and I could use the little energy that I had gotten to heal my wounds.

-----------------------------------

Over the next few moons I started to slowly lose against each different creature that they put me against, they called them Nomu's, but they were still much weaker than me.

One day I decided that I wanted to lose and see what would happen, they woke me up like usual. Shocking my bed and going through the routine of bribing me to the arena, as the humans called it, and having me go through with the door closing on my tail almost every time.

The creature was still too slow for me, and I stepped to the side, slower than usual. Pretending to be tired from the constant fighting that they had me put through. I had started to win too many battles and I could see that master wasn't happy that I could defeat the Nomu's every time I went against one.

I felt as the creature stopped at my side as punched my side, breaking a few things, and I whipped my tail at it's face. Making sure that I didn't take its head off as I could clearly see that that was its weak spot. I snapped it's neck and caused it to fall tot he ground as I flew to the arena wall several wing-lengths away.

It got up agains and put its hands on the sides of its head as I tore my way from the wall, and then it reset its head to look forwards again and it growled. I wasted no time rushing towards it and bashing my head into its bumpy stomach. It's skin seemed to ripple and then it went still once more, my attack seemed to do nothing against it.

I stepped back in pretend fear but the Nomu followed and grabbed the top of my head, and I heard a loud snap and fire went through my neck and body as my neck twisted unnaturally. I feel to the ground pretending to be dead and as the Nomu turned around I made a game last attempt to defeat it and go for its head.

I was extremely exhausted, the Big Blacks stopped feeding me two moons ago and turned up my bed to a setting that kept me from sleeping. It just turned around with its leg moving through the air and struck my side. The force of the kick created a boom in the air and I felt a lot more of my insides break. I lay there in the place I ended up pretending to be dead, I didn't need to breathe much, and I've already woken up many times after a sudden or not sudden things sent me into what I had hoped was an eternal darkness.

"Take 01 to its bed and leave it the way it is, no food or water again tonight and turn the bed to its highest setting. I heard Master say and I was filled with dread at his next words, "we have no need for it anymore. It has proven who is stronger and this Nomu shall get me my revenge"

I was slightly happy. I didn't have to fight anymore, and it sounded like the tests were over, so now what. I couldn't be cast into eternal darkness unlike the other Nomu's that I killed, but they also didn't need me anymore.

I was seated back into my bed and the machine started to hum the loudest I've ever heard, and I couldn't contain my scream. What was this feeling? They never told me its name. I opened my eyes once again and kept myself from screaming this time, but the feeling of my insides burning all over because of the machine didn't go away.

"Good you're awake again" my eyes widened as I looked over to see Master sitting in the cell, his face-less smile unnerving me, "they said the electricity killed you after an hour, so I ordered them to turn it up a little when you woke up." He suddenly stood up and walked over to me before placing a hand on my face.

"Now before you die again I'll be taking that immortality of yours, you sure won't need it for what's gonna happen to you" he said and I waited for more pain as he took my quirk, as they call it, but nothing happened after a while.

"Well, how unexpected" Master said frowning and taking his hand off of my face, "it seems that I cannot take any of your quirks. In that case I'll hand to over to my American friends, I'm sure that they'll handle you with care"

Master left the room shortly afterwards and I was slightly excited, I was going to a different place. I was going to get to go outside? I had to refocus my efforts into keeping silent while the burning pain took over my body once more.

I woke up to the sound of rattling, and I looked around to see that I was in some sort of enclosed box, and there were chains on my feet, neck, mouth, and around the mid-part of my tail. Thankfully I had enough room to lay down, and if I didn't I would've just stood and slept, letting the chains hold me up. I could hear the humming of another machine and there were these blue lights in the corners of the top where my chains were stuck in. 

Suddenly there was a muffled explosion and I suddenly felt myself falling through the air, and the box that I was in was turning for some odd reason. I went upside down, or at least I think it was upside down, the chains started pulling at my feet more than usual and then changed to my head when as I spun. Suddenly I hit something solid and let out a screech of pain as the sudden stop caused the chains around my legs and the brace around my wings to suddenly tighten on one side. 

There was another large boom in the distance but it didn't matter to me anymore, someone would find me. Even if it would take a few seasons, someone would find me, I let the darkness around me take over.