Chapter 4

How was this thing still hungry The Man said looking at the torn apart room.

"When did you have food last?" Alex asked the creature as it walked over to us and it tilted it's head a little in thought.

"The big shiny White circle thing I can see some nights the humans called a moon" the creature said and then tapped the floor several times. "Ten Moons is when Big Black humans gave me tasty red thing"

No wonder this thing is so hungry The Man said and Alex looked at him sadly, this small creature hasn't eaten anything in ten weeks!

This is going to hurt in more ways than one Alex thought as he looked around the room that ha been filled with meats, the dragon had eaten at least two to three thousand dollars in less than a minute.

"We're gonna need to go someplace bigger to feed this dragon" The Man said looking at Alex and Alex nodded in agreement and took out his phone. "There's also the fact that it might not matter how much we feed it due to the huge amounts of energy it uses."

"Hi this is Alexander Bright" Alex said to a woman on the other end of the phone, it was the main factory that supplied their meat. " I need to speak to Drake please."

"One second sir" the person on the other end of the phone replied before putting Alex on hold.

"Hello Alex, it's been a little while" a man with a deep growling voice spoke from the other side of the line

"Yes it has old friend, but I need a quick favor" Alex said and began to explain to Drake what he wanted the favor to include.

"And May I ask what is all of this meat for?" Drake inquired.

"We've freed a young dragon that had probably been used in many experiments and hasn't eaten for a long time"Alex said and Drake growled through the phone.

"Who was it?" He growled quietly

"The League of Villians apparently, and I'm guessing that you now want to see it for yourself" Alex asked and Drake growled in approval. "Okay then, I'll see you in an hour then"

"I'm guessing that favor you just called in was something that might feed it" The Man asked looking at the dragon, which looked at them both again.

"Food?" It asked again and Alex nodded

"Yes, follow us closely and don't wander off" Alex said keeping a close eye on the creature as the three made their way to the car garage. They had a little trouble getting the dragon inside of the car because it reminded it of the cramped box it had been stuck in not too long before.

Once they did manage to convince 01 to get into the car's trunk, which had space large enough for 01 to crawl forwards and into the he backseat, where it shifted uncomfortably on the leather seats. The feeling of the leather felt strange and new, and 01 didn't like it, but it didn't get a chance to move as Alex and The Man got into the he car. The Man's weight making the thing tip to the right a bit making Alex frown but not say anything about it.

The car ride wasn't that bad, no one said anything and 01 had been pressing his face to the windows ever since seeing the water from when they drove over a bridge.

"You can't look outside right now, I'm sorry but I don't want to risk you smelling something and going after it" Alex said looking at 01 in the mirror and it just nodded and tapped with window with its claw. Causing spiderweb fractures to spread throughout the glass.

"No don't touch the window" Alex reprimanded and 01 jumped into the trunk fearing that Alex might do something painful because of what 01 did.

"I'm sorry little dragon" Alex said seeing what he had caused. He sighed and pointed at The Man sitting in the other seat up front. "Okay how about we start over; this is Arlington, and I'm Alex—"