Chapter 3

I was very uncomfortable. The humans had placed me onto a metal bed, but on my side and there was no constant burning pain afterwards. Eventually I started to get sleepy, the thing that they had put around my face was making these rather calming noises and I let the darkness overcome my vision, but it didn't last long as I was awoken to the feeling of something moving inside of me, and then the piercing pain from inside of my body was removed and I felt my body shudder before darkness took a hold of me. 

I was awoken to the feeling of that burning pain, but it was only focused on one part of my body, I heard beeping once again and they continued to mess with the inside of my body. It felt really weird, but nice at the same time because every thing that they touched made me feel slightly better. Sometimes one of them made a noise and I was plunged into darkness again, sometimes waking to the burning pain, and sometimes just waking up and hearing the beeping once again. 

Finally they stopped messing with my insides and moved on to my body, and it felt strangely nice, but I was still afraid. When would Master let humans do this for me? They were fixing me not making me burn more inside with strikes against my body from their own. One time they were messing with an area around my neck and they must've touched something important because I saw a lot of the liquid from inside of me outside of me and I lost my vision again. 

This time I woke up to the human placing some sort of fabric on the table, and it smelled nice, like the strange things they usually fed me in the dark place. I grabbed in my mouth and tried to chew it, but it was seemingly molding against my teeth and it was really annoying. I felt my mouth heat up for a second before I opened my mouth and let the burning inside of it take away the strange feeling in my mouth from that weird food that didn't like to be chewed. It was gone when I closed my mouth again, and so was the strange thing in the wall that lead outside. I think the humans called it a door, but now it was just an empty circle in the wall. 

I was filled with dread as the humans got up from the floor and looked at the wall, and then to me and one of them said something in a different language. They were gonna cause my body to burn again on the inside like Master did when I did something wrong. After a little while I opened my eyes to see one of them touching my head and then the male started to rub it, and for some odd reason it felt...nice. 

I was making a sound in my throat that I didn't even realize I could make and I hadn't even realized that I had closed my eyes before I had to open them again to see the male smiling at me. 

"...se....t..'s..fine" the human said and I cocked my head. I could almost hear what they were saying, but it was very strange, and so much different than Master's language. 

"Do....ou....ink...it....unders...s?" the human asked looking back at the others and they seemed to make a strange motion with their shoulders. 

"It see....t....be able to" another human said and then the same Giant human came in and I immediately thought that they had found me again and all of the things that they did to me to make me feel better was just another form of them messing with my mind. 

"What's happening?" I was starting to understand them better, and I didn't understand why. What it a part of one of those strange things that had liquid inside and made my body burn when there was no more liquid left? I waited for the burning inside to come again but they just continued talking. 

"We had a little trouble getting past it's healing powers, but, as you can see, we were able to fix all of the internal damage and fix what we could with that irritating power on it. It died several times and we had to use the pads, but there were a few times where it just came back after we had thought that it was dead dead." the one that was working on me said and I looked at him confused. Dead? But I wasn't taken apart or stabbed by anything?