𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚊 // 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍

_______________________

Can I call my wonderful readers, baebies?

A lovely upper moon oneshot.

_______________________

Enjoy!

𑁍ࠜೄ─────────────

───────────── 𑁍ࠜೄ

───────────── 𑁍ࠜೄ

-

"How do I look?"

You asked the man with a smile, angling your body with grace as the colorful yukata cascades your frame. It was a fascinating cloth, smooth and elegant at each of its inches. There is no doubt that this material would perfectly fit your petite form.

The man eyed you from head to toe, from your supple lips to the ends of fabric. And then, a careless blush painted his cheeks. There was something about your beauty that rallied his insides, thus, allowing him to gulp down his flustered look.

"Yeah... it's nice,"

He responded, a reply incited by the inducing warmth that covers his face. But it was a genuine one, a little awkward on his side, but it was not dishonesty. Akaza admits from the sorrow in his heart ⁠— you are indeed beautiful.

And as he watches you glance over your back, distracted by the looseness from behind that was seemingly caused by the lack of tight tying your clothes. He wondered, would it be fine to help a woman clad in her clothes? Akaza mulled with a mind getting clouded, he is after all; a man with much respect, despite his demonic aspects.

A knot between your eyebrows forms as they ceased together, annoyed by how hard it is to reach and pull the obi belt with your dainty physique. You turned back at his view, only to find the space where he sojourns empty without a form.

"Akaza-kun--" You started with confused eyes, wandering them before glinting wide. You felt as though a calming presence abruptly appeared behind you, and it skipped a beat to your heart.

You knew for a fact that he wouldn't lay any hint of harm, nor allow a drop of blood falling from you even if it's a simple scrape. He isn't perfect, even for a demon who lived for hundreds of years. But he is genuine, in all aspects and factors. To any woman, and especially you.

So just as he was, you felt your blood rushing up to your visage. It was the only fraction in time before you felt your body being uptight and pulled from behind ⁠— slowly and cautiously. He gently twisted the fabric, and tightly embrace it around your elfin waist.

As if he was holding a fragile glass.

"Is it better now?" Akaza uttered, flattening the material in fathom and total focus. Too focus. That he didn't notice the flustered look on your face.

"...Y-yeah."

The man stopped and let go of his hold on your dress, taking a deeper look at your ears that were flushed in bright crimson. With a gulp, he was in a similar state of passion just as you. He fluttered his pink lashes as he blinked to look away, a piece of sweat cascading his forehead; nervous that the woman might rage at his sudden actions.

Fortunately, and in all honesty ⁠— you weren't the least mad. Hence, you were glad and just as embarrassed with that simple, yet flattering scheme he had pulled off. "Thank you."

You said with a breathless exhale, taking in a gust of oxygen to riled yourself in calmness. He didn't move, and either did you. You heard him hum a welcome, and saw him nod as you glance back. Why did he become further quiet? Akaza is not a man of words, but this was different. And it was hard to mull over it.

What you didn't know was his burning gaze behind you, a gaze of admiration towards your enchanting, petite form. Perhaps in his eyes, time slowed down as he stared. Staring intently at the kimono fitting your body as if it was petals depicting a flower. You were both. And he loved the sight.

He admired it too much, and again he hadn't noticed yet another surprising act he executed. A shocked, soft gasp escaped your lips as you felt your back meeting his toned chest. You knew it was his chest and no doubt about it. "...um."

Even you hadn't managed to utter a proper word, reminiscing what he had done. Akaza snaked his muscular around your waist, pulling and drowning you into his warm demeanor. He couldn't help it, and he never even thought of suppressing it. It was all but a loving desire ⁠— desire over a female human.

He could only care not.

You didn't try to get out of his embrace and further cooed over his scent. The musk, and manlike scent, trapping you like a captive in his cage. Then, you just smiled and closed your sweet eyes, feeling as though the gods blessed you with a majestic gift. A soft hum fleed from your cherry lips.

He nuzzled his head upon the navel of your neck, planting a feverish kiss on your nubile skin. His soft peach-colored locks met your face, and you inhaled his loving scent. The eagerness and dedication of his actions are immeasurable.

It was a moment they wouldn't forget, a moment where they chose to be who they were — young, and passionate lovers.

"You're beautiful."

He remarked with a voice of a gentle, loving man.

End

so I just thought of doing akaza one, hehe was it good? umuu leave a thought my baebies! keep safe and healthy

-Mrs.Shinazugawa