Chapter One

Art by violentuwu on Instagram

  Kiyotaka Ishimaru and Mondo Oowada were best friends. No, they were more than that. They were bros, and they would only ever be bros, right?

  Well, in the case of Mondo Oowada, things weren't so simple.

  He knew he was gay long before meeting Taka, but he didn't wanna admit it before. But he was in a situation now that he had to face that part of himself that he'd repressed for so long. All because of Kiyotaka fucking Ishimaru, who he'd despised up until two weeks ago. Kiyotaka fucking Ishimaru, the goddamn fucking rule abiding hall monitor. And Mondo, the leader of an infamous motorcycle gang, been to jail multiple times, brother killer Oowada, was in love with his best bro.

  What a fucking joke.

  As if Taka could ever feel anything remotely close to what Mondo felt for him.

  Mondo smacked his hands to his face and yelled out. "RaaAAGGHH! THIS IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT!" He sat up in his bed, running his hands through his hair. He grabbed his phone and hissed as the bright light momentarily blinded him. He opened his eyes again and read the time. 12:05 AM. He's been trying to sleep for two hours now, but he couldn't because of that goddamn cute ass hall monitor! How fucking ironic.

  He went through his contacts and dialed up one of his best friends because he knew he'd be awake at this time. And sure enough, he was right.

  "What the fuck are you calling me so late for?" Mondo noted that Leon sounded tired, but he didn't really care right now. He had to rant to someone or this fucking torture would never end!

  But he found it was much harder than he thought to express his feelings to someone else. Especially since these feelings are so new. What if he was just making this up? What if he really didn't like Taka like that? What if something happens? What if Leon judges him?

  If Daiya were here, he'd tell Mondo to grow some balls and just do it. 

  But he was always the charismatic one, not Mondo, so he could do whatever he wanted and still get girls. 

  "Dude?" Leon sounded more concerned, and he heard shuffling as if he was sitting up in his bed now. "You alright man?"

  "I... I think I got a crush."

  "... That's all you called me for?"

  "I-it's not that simple!"

  "Oh shit, you stuttered." Leon laughed. "You must got it bad for whoever it is."

  "Sh-shut up ya fucking asshole!"

  "Okay, okay, chill out. I was just messing around." Leon paused before continuing. "Who is it?"

  That. Now that's the hard part. 

  "... Promise ya won't judge me?"

  "Dude, I dated Junko. I have no fucking right to judge you for anything."

  Mondo laughed a little bit. "Ya make a fair point." The biker took a deep breath in and exhaled loudly out from his mouth. "It's... It's Taka. I... I like Taka." It felt surprisingly relieving to admit that out loud to someone. Like a weight was lifted off his chest.

  Leon didn't reply at first, and Mondo started to get worried. He felt his heart rate spike, and his throat started to close up and tears formed in his eyes. Don't cry, don't cry! Be a man for God's sake!

  Fuck, fuck, fuck, hang up. Hang up right now.

  "Shit, fuck, 'm sorry. 'M sorry, I'll go now-"