Chapter 15

Alexander pov

I watched as Hazel walked out of the building ,is she crazy how could she walk out casually knowing the media are wait for her outside .

Immediately I heard that reporters are waiting for Hazel to come out after work I came as fast as I could , well actually I know she is pregnant with my child ,I followed her to the hospital yesterday without her knowing and after she left I went in to talk to the doctor .

Flashback

"Doctor is my wife okay ?"  I asked .

"Who is you wife ?". He asked back .

"The lady that just left "   I lied .

"Why didn't you come with her if she is your wife ?".  Doctor Jin asked again .

"Well actually you see , we got divorced last week and I am worried about her health , I can't ask her directly "    I lied again , he looked at me then signed.

"Well she is 4 weeks pregnant "   he replied going through some files , oh no I'm screwed, hazel is pregnant, and that too ,I'm sure the child is mine...

I should be happy about this information,but how am I going to tell her i am the father of the child she is carrying, Gosh I'm so screwed..

"I will take your leave them ".    I said then stood up and left .

Presently

Ever since then I became he'd secret bodyguard .

"There she is ".    A reporter shouted then they all ran towards her .

"Miss Hazel is it true that you are pregnant?".   A reporter asked , as they all crowded around her.

"And is it true you don't know who the father is?"    Another asked , how did they get this much information ,I have to do something ,Hazel was already looking uncomfortable ,she was trying to get away from them, but could not ... I immediately got down from my car and walked towards them , I entered the crowd .

I know I am about to do something drastic , but I have to...

" I'm the father of the child she is carrying !".    I shouted making everyone's attention turn towards me ....

"What is he saying ?".   The mumbled to themselves ....

"Yes I'm the father of the child ".   I repeated , finally standing next to Hazel ,she had her eyes wide opened and her jaw dropped..

"When did this happen?"   A reporter asked, okay I didn't actually think about the question and answer part of being the hero.

" Last month "  she replied with a wide smile, leaving me shocked, does she remember what happened that night between us, and if she did remember,why didn't she came after me ?

"That means you were cheating on Andy before your marriage got cancelled ".    A female reporter asked  , the smiled on Hazel's face immediately disappeared.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤.    💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤