chapter 20

Alexander pov

"I won ! " Hazel shouted again this is the 5th time she is winning against me , my own game , the game I created , she is actually a fun person .

"How is this possible ? " I whispered .

"What did you say ? " She asked

"Nothing " I said picking another piece of pizza .

" Thank you for today " she suddenly said.

" For ?"

"I've not been this happy in a while ". She replied .

"Then let celebrate to that , I will get a bottle of wine " I said then left , I came back with a bottle of wine and a can of Pepsi

" You will have this and I will take this ". I said giving her the can of Pepsi , my plan is to get myself drunk then tell her everything that happened that night .

"But I want wine ". She said like an adorable little child .

"You can't have wine you are pregnant remember , it not good for the baby " she advise after some time she agreed ..

" Cheers to happiness ". She said ..

"Cheers !!!" I said smiling ..

Sunday

8pm

Hazel pov

"Stop drinking ". I said collecting the bottle of wine from him, this is 3rd bottle he had taken today .

" Let me drink one more bottle ,just one more " he said trying to collect the bottle from me ,I slipped then I fell , Alex tried preventing me from falling but he failed because he fell right on top of me giving me a better view of his face ,he had ,brown hair, slim nose , bright blue eyes and pink kissable lips

"Hazel , I'm sorry " he begged cupping my checks.

"Sorry  ?,. .... Sorry about what ??;" I asked, giving him a confused look...

"For loving you so much " he whispered, what the hell?

"What ?" I shouted trying to standing up but he was too strong

"I've loved you ever since we where in highschool " he said surprisingly he was crying tears where dripping from his eyes?

We went to the same high school?

"Why are you crying ?" I asked wiping the tears off his checks

"Cos you rejected me" he replied , he stood up and sat on the ground next to me .
I did?

" When did I reject you Alex ?"I asked , unable to remember when I rejected him.

"When we were in the 8th grade , I told you I like you but you rejected me , it was so embarrassing everyone laughed at me ". He replied crying hard , I've never seen a guy cry this hard , I must have done something to hurt him , but I can't remember rejecting him ..

"Alex you are drunk let take you to bed " I said trying to make him stand on his feet ..

"I'm not drunk Hazel , I still have one more thing to say " he said smiling, showing me one  finger .

" What is it ?" I asked

"Th....at night y...." He tried saying but then he collapsed on me again but thankfully I was able to stand still ,preventing us from falling

"Alexander!!!". I called but he was already asleep , I helped him gently up the stairs , luckily I was able to find his room because it was the first room on the right , I opened the door then helped him to his bed , I was about leaving when he held my hand and pull me to himself making me fall on his bold chest and making my lips collide on his, his  lips were soft , I immediately stood up but he held my hand again .

"Please don't leave Hazel " he begged still sleeping , shocked by his words i sat next to him on the bed watching him sleep .

Before he passed out, he mentioned that night, what does he mean?
What was he going to say?

👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔