FIFTEEN

Passion was fuming. He couldnt stand in that room and hear her tall about what had happened to her. He couldnt control his anger. He dosnt want to lose control in front of her. He needed to remain in control while he was in her presence.

He left. He knew he shouldnt have left but he couldnt control his anger any longer.

As soon as he was out, he shifted and let out a long loud howl. He did so to let out some.ofnhis frustration.

Passion, dont do this. Rage says in his head.

Of course Rage knows what he was wanting to do.

He wanted to find Blaine and rip him to shreds. He wanted to get vengeance on the man who hurt his mate. He wanted to make him feel the pain she felt. He wanted to make Blaine wish he hadn't messed with Chastity.

She needs you. Cree and Crew need you. Dont do this. Rage urges in his head.

How he wishes he wasnt Beta. How he wishes he wasnt connected to Rage in that sense. He just wanted to do what he knew he needed to do to make his mate feel better.

He hurt her. He treated her terribly. For money! He let's out a growl. Money that wasnt rightfully his. He deserves everything I want to do to him.

Rage suddenly approaches him, in his human form. He reaches a hand out, but Passion backs up a step. He couldnt allow Rage to touch him. He was too wound up.

"Come back to me. Come back to her. Shes in the room terribly upset. I'm sure she thinks you left because you are disgusted." Rage says.

Passion jerks his head to look at Rage. She thinks he doesnt want her? She thinks he is disgusted by her?

Just the thought of that hurts him. Before he knows what hes doing he is shifting and on all fours on the ground. Naked. Rage tosses him clothes, from somewhere, and he quickly dresses.

"I forgot about the babies." Passion says softly.

"Joy has them. She understands why you are here. Go see Chastity, then go home to those babies." Rage tells him. "Tonorrow, we go see Blaine."

Passion gives Rage a nod before racing back into the clinic.

As soon as he enters, a wave of sadness and loneliness attacks him. He pushes through it and into her room.

Shes crying. Not just crying. Shes sobbing into her sisters neck. The pain rips at him. He almost falls to his knees, but instead he walks forward and taps her sister on the shoulder. She looks at him, nods and steps away.

He gently grabs onto Chastity and pulls her into his chest. He gently rocks her back and forth. Burying his nose in her hair. He let's the waves of pain, sadness, and everything else wash over him. Each sob tears at his heart.

Eventually, she calms down and just hangs onto him. She squeezes him as if her life depends on him. He holds her and doesnt say anything. Knowing there isnt anything he can say. Knowing that just holding her is reassuring her.

Eventually, she pulls back from the embrace and looks around. They are alone. He hadn't realized that they were alone. She looks up at him warily.

"You... you left." She says.

His heart sinks. "I... my anger was taking over me. I... I didnt want to scare you."

She nods her head, but she doesnt fully believe him. He knows leaving her was wrong. But he couldnt possibly have stayed and let his wolf loose. He didnt want to hurt her or anyone. He didnt want to cause her any more pain. In the end. He did.

"I came back. I came back for you." He whispers.

"Why?" She asks.

The question stops him. Why did he come back? The real question is why wouldnt he come back? For the last little but hes wanted to be around her. Hes wanted to see her. Wished he could talk to her. How can she doubt him?

Well, he knows how she could doubt him, but he doesnt want to think about that.

"Because being around you... I feel. Because being with you I feel. Because even though you doubt me right now, I want you. I need you..." He says. "You have no idea what I want to do to Blaine right now. I wanted to go kill him. Rage stopped me. Reminding me that not only did you need me but Cree and Crew, the babies need me."

"I... I..." she cant get her words out.

He pulls her back against his chest, as a new wave of tears start falling down her cheeks.

He vows that ronorrow, when they go to see Blaine, he will get revenge for her. He will make Blaine wish that he hadn't done what he had to her.

What kind of Alpha takes advantage of his pack? What kind of Alpha wants his peoples money? What kind of Alpha arranges for one of his pack to be kidnapped and tortured? What kind of Alpha tortures his people?

Not a good one. Not a worthy Alpha. Not an alpha that deserves a following. That kind of alpha deserves death.

"I will avenge your pain. I will avenge your suffering. I will avenge your innocence. I will avenge you." He promises.

She pulls back enough to look up at hin.

"Im... I'm still a... a... a virgin." She says.

He squeezes her to him. He is thankful to the Moon Goddess that she was not taken against her will. He is thankful that she disnt suffer that lind of treatment.

He kisses the top of her head. "Come home with me? Please?"

Hes shocked when she nods.

"Only for tonight. I need to be with Charity." She says softly.

"Charity can stay too. I'm sure she would feel comfortable with you tonight."

He would do anything for her. Even have her sister stay with them tonight. He never intended to let her go tomorrow. He fully intends to convince her to stay with him. As his mate. As his lover.

Though, the lover part will come when shes ready. He will wait an eternity for her.