SEVENTEEN

Walking away from Chastity was hard. After just figuring out she is his mate, he didnt want to leave. He wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. He wanted to enjoy his time with her. But he couldnt. Not only did he sleep on the couch last night, but now hes on his way to her former pack to get revenge for her. Revenge for years of abuse and so much more.

Blaine wouldnt know what hit him. Blaine wouldnt know if he wanted to live or die, when Passion was done with him.

If there's anything that Passion hates, it's bad Alphas. Hes seen a few terrible ones. But none of them seem to be worse than Blaine. Blaine is on a years long power trip. Something that many Alphas suffer from at first.

Now the problem with this? Blaine is Rages cousin. He will have to tread lightly when making Blaine pay for what he did. Rage is his Alpha so Tage calls the shots.

"Alright we are almost there. Here is the plan. Passion and I will go see Blaine at the office. Jealousy, Arrogance and Raven, go to the bank. Get their money. If there is anything less than a million, come get me." Rage says. "I want to do this as cleanly as possible. I dont want to start a war."

Everyone nods. Passion wants to growl on frustration. Why would Rage take away his chance of killing the fucking bastard? He doesnt want to start a war? Passion has seen Vlaines warriors, they couldnt fight them of they wanted to. They dont properly train and Blaine doesnt help them. Hell, hes pretty sure that Blaine himself doesnt know how to fight. Why would he? They employ vampires.

Just the thought of vampires has his blood boiling. They took away his mate. They changed her. They didnt so it with her permission. He doesnt care that shes different, he wants her anyways, but he doesnt like that they did it without asking her. He hates that Blaine assisted in that.

Hes pulled from his thoughts when they pass into Blaines territory. They continue to walk until they are confronted by a few of the warriors. Weak looking ones, but warriors none the less.

"Alpha Rage, we weren't aware of a visit. Does Alpha Blaine know you are coming?" One warrior asks.

"No, this meeting was sudden. I need to speak to him. It's important." Rage says.

"I'll alert him. Go right ahead." The warrior says.

Passion smirks. How easy was that? The warrior didnt ask what business they had. He didnt ask what they needed or why Blaine wasnt aware of their arrival. All things that Rage makes them ask. It's important to ask them, because you never know who could be there to harm the alpha. You really never know.

Once inside the camp, they split off. Jealousy, Arrogance, and Raven all head for the bank. He and Rage head toward the office.

Passn was struggling to keep his anger under control. He to remember that Rage had said not to start a war. He needed to remember he has a mate and two children at home that need him. He doesnt need to do anything stupid, even if he wants to.

Rage doesn't knock on the door. He just walks right in. This makes Passion smirk even more. He forgot that when Rage is on a mission he doesnt care about formalities.

"Rage what a pleasant surprise." Blaine says in mock pleasure.

Passion can smell the lie on him. He holds back a growl. Not wanting to give away why they are there.

"What can I do for you?" Blaine asks.

"Well, I came because i was made aware of situations where you have had a few of your pack members kidnapped and tortured." Rage says.

Blaine makes an overexagerated shocked face. "What? Who told you that?"

"It doesnt matter who. I want to know if it's true." Rage demands. "You stage a run for whoever it is and then on that run they are kidnapped and you tell their family they ran away. How do you explain that?"