TWENTY TWO

Blaine was furious. How had Passion gotten there that quick? How had the babies gotten out of the house? He wanted his children. The children that were stolen from him, by his late wife.

How stupid was she? First she had gotten pregnant, then she had hidden his children from him. Now, he hadn't wanted them in the first place, as he had plenty of children, but once he realized they were gone, he was furious. He killed her on sight. Now wanting to hear her sorry apologies or see her tears. Tears that fell every time she got in trouble with him.

But he also wanted his revenge on Chastity. She had ruined him. His pack had started to rebel against him. Calling him out and warriors challenging him for his Alpha status. Pack members were looting his house and trying to find stuff to take. His pack didn't want him as their alpha. They didn't want him in his compound.

It got worse when they found out he was working with the vampires. They kicked him out. Not only him, but his loyal warriors as well. That was when they decided to attack and kill the bitch who ruined him. They made camp not too far away from Rages territory. They strategized on how to get inside the compound and how to kill the bitch and her sister.

It wasn't a part of the plan to take the babies. He hadn't known the babies were there until he cornered Charity and she told him where her sister and Passion's babies were. It took him a few minutes to put two and two together.

Luck had a brother named Passion. She talked about him being a warrior and how he was part of Rages pack. Realizing that, the plan changed.

Maybe that was why he failed. Maybe that was why he was beaten and in pain. Maybe that was why he had to escape. Because he changed the plan. His warriors had kept with the plan, as none of them knew about the change. Maybe if they had known about it, he would have succeeded.

He would never know what would have happened. But that didn't stop him from having to come up with a new plan. One that kept him hidden for a while.

He would need to start a new compound, with the few warriors that he had with him, and his children. Those that survived past their change that was. He would need to come up with a way to get inside the pack without being detected. He would need to find a way to trick Rage or his warriors into leaving the pack unprotected. He needed a plan. One that was foolproof. One that would give him Chastity and his twins.

As he settled into the new temporary camp, a long way from Rages compound, he started thinking. How would he get inside? What could he do?

Then it hit him. He stepped out of his tent and went to his Beta. The loyalist of them all.

"Get me my eldest daughter." He orders. "Sympathy. Bring her to me."