Chapter Two; Double Plans

Shit shit shit! I have plans with Clay next weekend! Wait, it's only Monday, I'm pretty sure I'm free this Sunday.

I run downstairs.

"Chloe, do we have plans Sunday?"

"No, why?"

"Well Oli wants to hang out next weekend, but I made plans next weekend, so I'm asking if he wants to do this Sunday,"

"Oh okay! I'm surprised you're making plans without me forcing you too," She says with a smile.

I playfully roll my eyes as I walk up the stairs. She was right though, I usually never make plans, unless it's with Oli or Chloe and her girlfriend.

I grab my phone to respond to Oliver's message.

You- Actually, I made plans with Chloe and Gabbie next weekend, but I can hang out Sunday if you want?

Oliver💩- Yeah! Wanna meet at the cafe at the corner of 25th and Cherry at 11?

You- Sure! Can't wait, I'll see you tomorrow?

Oliver💩- See you tomorrow!

I smile, and lay back down by Polly. I had brought my laptop over to my bed and I turned on Disney+.

I began watching the newest episode of my favorite show, The Mandolorian (AKA the Baby Yoda show) I had totally forgotten to watch it Friday when it came out.

Once the episode was over I changed into my pajamas and shouted goodnight to Chloe and Gabbie.

I curled up in bed, pulling the covers up to my chin. Polly snuggled up beside me, purring. I smile, placing a hand on her back.

I was sitting on the ground, back against a tree trunk. I was picking at the grass. I hear laughter. I pick my head up, the calm feeling I had moments before had turned to worry. There sounded to be about 4 or 5 people. The men came into sight, there was 5 of them. All of them brandishing a weapon.
I get up to run, I lock eyes with the man standing in the middle. I begin to run, and hear them laugh and begin chasing me. 
I run faster, as fast as I could go. They ran faster too. I kept running, out of the peaceful forest I was in. The mess of trees turned into wide, flat, open land.
I kept running.
Until I hit the cliff I'd been stuck at so many times. 
I was stuck, they began surrounding me. 

I woke up, sitting up in bed quickly. It scared Polly and she jumped up, hissing. 

"Hey hey, I'm sorry girl, I just got scared," She seemed to relax at the sound of my voice.

Why am I having this dream again?

I glance over at the clock. 6:08am.

There's no way I'm going back to sleep. I turn off my phone alarm and go to the bathroom to pee. After I jump in the shower, letting the cold water wake me up a bit.

After maybe 15 min, I turn off the running water and step out.

I dry off and get dressed. As normal I slip on a pair of jeans, and my oversized white Dream hoodie.

I stack my notebooks and slip them into my backpack, sliding my laptop in as well. 

I only had two classes today, both with Oliver. 

I walk into the lecture hall, and sit next to Oliver. We talked a bit before Professor Dave walked in. Professor Dave was nothing like Professor Bret. Dave had no hair, a stubby beard, and was a short squat guy. Bret was tall and fit, with short hair and clean shaven.