Princess

Hello my readers, I'm so excited for you to read this story and come on this journey with me. I poured my whole heart and soul into this book. Hope you love this much as I do. Please enjoy!💕

No one's POV:

Living in HoneySweet, Avalon is fancy. But it's not always about how big the castle is, It's the heart.

Marinette's POV:

I was 5 years old when my mother told me that I was going to become a princess soon. I was so excited. She gave me lessons everyday until that point. Learning something new was so astonishing.

*years later*

Today's the day I become I princess. I'm so nervous? I said. Don't be? Your going to do great? Alya said fixing my dress. Alya is my assistant. I give her breaks whenever she needs them. She can also decide what days are best for her. She the one person that I can't live without. I stood in front of the door waiting to be called.

Now introducing Marinette of HoneySweet. Our spokesman said as the doors opened. I began walking down the ilse to the front of the alter and sat in my seat. Everybody was clapping and smiling before they took their seats. Now for some encouraging words. Speech? Our spokesman said. I saw my mother stand up. Thanks Harold. My mother said as she gave him a sweet smile before walking up to the podium. I then gave him a little wave as he was leaving the stage. I just want to thank you to all the people of this community for helping us prepare this special day for a very special girl. Thank you to my wonderful husband Tom for the delicious pastries and  cakes. But most of all a talented young girl. She has been amazing at everything she does ever since she was a little girl. My mother said as she was handed a red box. I gasped in excitement. Marinette if you would? She said politely. I smiled as I stood beside her. For your great bravery among everyone and everything in HoneySweet village. I proudly crown Marinette the new princess of Avalon. She announced as she placed the crown upon my head. I smiled in delight. Everyone stood up cheered and waved their hands in the air in excitement before being dismissed.

Queen Dupian-Cheng's POV:

Um, pardon me? Mrs. Cheng? You forgot one simple thing? Harold said with a questionable facial expression. And what is that Harold? I said as I smiled and waved to the people that left. Um, the Bible she was supposed to swear on it Mrs. Cheng? He said as he wiped his forehead with his handkerchief. Pshh? The Bible who cares about the Bible? I scoffed. It's important to every princesses's ceremony? Harold said. Well my daughter doesn't need to be swearing on that nonsense? Leave NOW! I shouted. My husband and I walked out of the sanctuary to get refreshments. Our butler handed us a rundown of what we are doing today. We enjoyed ourselves by talking to the people.

Princess Marinette's POV:

I saw him step down the stairs of the stage with his head down before leaving the sanctuary. I can't believe my mother spoke to him like that. She should be ashamed of herself. Wait? Harold. I said picking up my dress and running after him. I ran out of the castle down the stairs. Harold? Is everything ok? I'm so sorry that my mother yelled at you. I said finding him and then sitting by his side. It's ok I'm fine Miss Marinette. He said wiping his face. You were crying? You're not fine let me help you, please? I said resting a hand on his shoulder. Alright, your mother has been really harsh on me the past few days all becuase I bring up the Bible? He said with a confused expression on his face. Hmm? I'll talk to her about this? Okay. I said with determination.

Princess Marinette, your parents are looking for you. Alya said leaving the door open for me. Ok be right there. I said. Thank you, Princess Marinette. He said as he kissed my hand. I smiled at him before I walked up the stairs to the doors of the castle. Sweetheart you had us worried sick where were you? My father said. I'm sorry dad I was just talking to Harold outside? I said pointing to the front doors. And why were you talking to Harold? My mother butted. He was pretty heartbroken when you yelled at him this morning after the ceremony mother? I said crossing my arms as I furrowed my eyebrows. I did not? She gasped. Why are you yelling at him anyways, he getting older, treat him with respect. I said. My mother scoffed

Honey we still need make an appearance at the ball tonight? My dad said. Oh yeah? I forgot? I said calmly to him. I'll just have Alya get a dress out for you? Mother said. She's off for the rest of the day mother? I said she can take a break. I'll get the dress ready myself. I said as I heard her grunt in dissatisfaction.

*later that night*

We arrived at the ball it was so elegant and beautiful. The floor was so glossy you could almost see yourself in it. A chandelier was in the middle of the ceiling lighting up the whole place. It was beautiful with all its little intricate details. I saw all the other princesses of the kingdom dancing with their princes.

There was music playing and everyone was having a good time. We sat down at a table for refreshments and talked for a bit. I guess no prince will dance with me tonight. I said in sadness. Relax, Marinette we did just get here. There will be some handsome prince who will want to sweep you off your feet. My father said. His words made me feel a little better. I ended up alone at the table, because my parents were dancing together. I sighed in boredom as I rested my head in my hands.

Then I heard a sweet calm voice. I looked to my right. He looked so different from the others, May I have this dance, princess. The boy said as he held out his hand with a little smirk on his face. I gasped looking at him as I took his hand. He walked me to the dance floor. He then gently wrapped his hand around my waist, I blushed which was so uncommon for me. I-I'm sorry? I-I didn't mean? He said with his hand behind his neck. N-no it's ok? I-I just never danced with someone before? It's my fist time? I said with my hands to my chest. Did I just stutter? Do you want to try it again? I-I mean if you're ok with that? He said. Sure. I covered my mouth as I giggled. We danced the night away. I didn't want this to end I wanted this to last forever.

~

Mariisbugaboo - What do think will happen next? Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it💕 See you soon in the next chapter. I love you all.

.
.
.
🐞Spots out!🐞
.
.
.