intro

" dang girl you need to go to the gym today " I said as I looked at my naked body in the bathroom mirror. I put on all black work out outfit and headed to the gym . I walked in the gym and started stretching. This guy walks up with his shirt off, loose sweats and jordans on. He had a skinny light skin body with tats all over. " damn . Keep stretching like that ma" he said laughing. I got up " ok who are you and why are you even by me ?" i said with my hands on my hips .. I get a little bitchy with men like this. " well in case you didnt know , im August but you can call me Aug. " he said playing with his chin hair. I step up in his face " look Aug, either you back off or else..." i squeeze  his nipple "ima rip this shit off " he groaned and he walked off. Every time i work out somebody tryna talk, but he was cute just too damn rude. Oh, im Nyla. Crazy, cocky, classy etc. I do anything i want and im not the bitch any one wants to play with. I dance, model and play ball in college. Last yr in college thhhoooo!

I got done working out and i see him still looking at me. My phone started to vibrate and i seen that one of my exes calling, Nathaniel.

*phone call*

Ny: "hello?"

Na: " hey i need you to do me a fav?"

Ny:" Nath what is it ?"

Na: " get fresh and head over to my place cause we got a meeting tonight. Hurry up cause this shit fin to get real!!"

**

I know yall wondering whats going on but im still a rider for Nathaniel. He sell drugs but he has a life, he do music and also play ball at the same college.

I got my belongings and headed out to my car, pink Range Rover. I see somebody else got the same car as me. It was red. I got in my car and settled down to put my aux on. I seen Aug get in the car i was talking about. Then we met eyes. " oh shit. Look away" i said to myself.. He got out and walked up to my window. I rolled it down ..

" nice car Lil shawty" he laughed and rubbed my car. I slapped his hand " look get away from my car and get in yo shit. " i rolled my window up and backed up, sped off.

After that 18 min drive i got to my lovely 2 story home. I seen a note on my door

**note**

" Either you or yo nigga bring me my money or we shooting up all yall niggas, then we taking you lil bitch"

I riped it off and went to take a shower. Im ready to get out of this shit! I cant die! But uk what these niggas dont know how mf real a bitch can get. I put on my black sweats, white crop top, black and white jordans and a black beanie thats says THUG LIFE. Put a little red lipstick on and head to Nathaniel trap. I got to tell him after this , im done. I cant be his rider when he keeps dissapearing and then comimg back when he needs help.

* trap *

" ight Mike , you get the main cap of they group.. Then Greg

you get Moonie fat ass. Dynmond, you get Shay boney ass." nathaniel said cocking his gun.

I stood up " what do me and you do? "

He walked up to me and pulled me up to him " we look out, you know how we do." he smacked my butt and walked to the back, he wanted me to follow. The rest was setting up a plan. He sat at his desk and i sat on his lap. " Nyla...?" he said poking my side. " yes Nath." i said breathing hard. " i can tell you tired off this. Thats why ima let you off the group.. I need you to do best Nd not this shit. Ion want to see you dead." he said rubbing my hand. I got up " and i dont want to see you dead either nor like this." he grinned and leaned back in his chair. " just go home and relax .. But there's one thing I need to tell you before you leave .." He said grabbing my hand as I got up .. " yeah ?" I said turning back to him .. " I love you and Ima always be by your side . So don't forget about me baby " he said as a tear ran down his cheeks . I've never seen him cry like this .. " I love you too and I won't" I said as I rubbed his face and kissed him . I started to walk out and close the door then I heard " POW!" when i heard that .. I knew he had shot himself...  in the head..........