1

Bet you thought I was done. Me? The person who uses writing as a form of escapism? Done with the book? The thing that consumed 3 almost 4 years of my life? No, no, no. Hahaha- never.
...
(Yuu)

I sat in the corner of the room, I was never a fan of this so called 'Social interaction', but my friends were. So you bet your ass I was always a good friend and accompanied them to these clubs. Well, it was more like they dragged me here. I hated it though. The floor was sticky, the lights were too bright, and most of all the music was too loud.

But the nail in the coffin was definitely the amount of people. My views on others was weird. People scared me, ever since I was young I was afraid that getting too close to people would end up hurting them, but I also didn't want to be alone, I must have some really weird self esteem issues. I managed to make a few good friends from my aunt who is around my age, but other than that I generally stuck to myself. I was ok with just these friends though, I felt connected to them.

"Here," my adorable looking roommate handed me a drink. Don't let that fool you though, Yoichi was a heartless bastard who just so happened to fall in love with a moron with a giant heart, "do you still like margaritas?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've already drank like 2," I happily took the drink and began to try and get myself drunk as quickly as possible, "thank you."

"No problem, this is why I'm the DD," he sighed as he sat down next to me, "I'm getting really tired of coming here. Shiho doesn't like it either. Shinoa knows how afraid he is and knows that you're not comfortable here yet she still suggests places like this. She really knows no fear, does she?" Yoichi ran a hand through his hair, "I want to leave."

"I think this is basically just date night for Mitsuba and Shinoa but for some reason they like dragging us along." I heaved a heavy sigh.

"This would not be my ideal date night," Yoichi looked around the room, "I think Shiho would prefer we stay home for those."

"Eh, I'm ok with going out, I don't really like being stuck in the same place for too long." I said.

"Yeah. It's supposed to rain pretty hard later, maybe we should head home before the roads get bad." He commented.

"Yeah, grab Kimizuki and let's go. The girls can party as long as they want, but some of us actually have jobs." I felt so drained of energy.

"You work from home." Yoichi reminded me.

"And you work with the worst 1st class I've head of, how do you accidentally take a bite out of someone's arm?" I taunted him.

"Don't remind me," he sighed, "alright, stay here for a minute." Yoichi elegantly pushed himself off of the shittier version of the casting couch and started to look for his boyfriend.

I should probably shower when I get home. This place is disgusting.

I closed my eyes for a second and sipped at my drink when some random person began to cast a shadow over me, "Are you old enough to be drinking that?" the voice asked.

"Well I'm 26, so I would assume so." I looked up to see the person who was questioning me only to be met by the most striking pair of blue eyes I've ever seen, they practically glowed in the purple light and his platinum blonde hair looked almost fluorescent. It was like something straight out of a dream.

"Ah, I see," he stood a bit taller and placed his hand on the back of his neck, offering me a very cheerful looking smile, "my mistake."

Something about him didn't sit right with me. He was dressed in a white suit, wore gloves, and looked very fit. He was not the kind of person that would come to a place like this.