18

Alex's POV

I remember when we were in Tagaytay, the receptionist ask me if she's (Ysa) my girlfriend and she pointed Ysa, she's busy with her phone.

"No, she's my wife" I can't hide my smile when I told that to receptionist.

I'm so excited to give her promotion paper, instead of promotion in other department i chose to promote her as my Full Time secretary. I can't go to my Office if she's not there.

I want her to be with me.......

I saw her on her desk, she's not comfortable. I was worried about her.

When she said the reason, I immediately text Leah to cancel my meetings for Ysa. I want to meet her Family.

I'm so lucky because her mother treat me in a good way, actually. I already told her that I want to court Ysa but i don't know why I can't make a move.

"Kung sakali mang maging kayo ng anak ko, pakiusap ko sayo, nasaktan iyan ng tatay niya. Wag mong ipaparanas sa kaniya" Nanay told me.

Kio also talked to me...

"Muka namang masaya ang ate ko sayo, hindi niyo ako magiging hadlang pero once you hurt my sister I will punch you until you realized your mistake" banta niya sa akin

Hindi halata kay Ysa na nasaktan siya ng Tatay niya. She's a strong girl. I love how she act, she laugh, she smile with her cute white little gummy teeth. I love the whole Ysa with all my heart.

The night when I saw her Tatay with the other Girl. I saw her eyes with pain while looking at the Girl.

I made promised to myself that I will never hurt her, even in a small things. I will never hurt her.

When i started to hug her within five minutes I always remmeber the promise I made to myself that I won't hurt her

I wrote three rules for us Ysa...

Rule Number 1. Don't complain on what i've said, Number 2, set aside your shame if you're talking to me,
Number 3, Don't you dare call me Sir, just Aj.

And I'm still thinking for the fourth rule.

I want her to be mine, I Fell Inlove with my secretary.

"Don't you dare to touch her hand or i will cut your hands into pieces!" banta ko kay Charles, agad naman itong ngumisi

When the 2 idiot left my office

"Leah, if someone looking for me tell them I'm busy" I told to Leah, she gave me a nod and smile, I locked the door of my office

I hugged Ysa when i remember the farewell of my Angel, My younger sister.

Angel died because of Leukemia, and her Doctor is Nicole.

"You know what, I missed her so bad" I can't stop my tears, I can't stop my sob and I know Ysa felt that "I-I missed my Angel, I wish she's here and calling you Ate Ysa, I want her to be back. I remember her farewell "K-Kuya, find a girl who will take care of you, I'm sorry if i want to give up, but I promised that I'll be your little Angel"

"Find a girl who will take care of you, and I'll help you to find that girl, I want you to be happy Kuya. Please don't cry on my last day on earth, hugged me very tight before my funeral. Take care of your future family and I'll be the one you and your family's guardian angel" her farewell before she surrender her life"

When I sat on the bed I saw my tears on her shoulder and Neck, I wiped it.

She comfort me that day and we arrived in Cemetery to visit my Angel.