Encounter l

"Fuck, that Citron almost killed me!" Mark(aka the Tank Commander) was flanked by a Citron, but fortunately, his shot was on today. He hid behind a rock, his health was 15, his monitor's telltale heartbeats ringing through his ears. He looked around,his eyes sweeping the area around him, looking for a Scientist. But much to his dismay and relief,he was alone. He heard leaf steps, and a peashooter walked around the corner. This one was different, as it's eyelashes were long and feminine. "Is that a female peashooter?!" He whispered to himself. Mark was still hidden, so he wanted to see if he could sneak away. He then heard panting and realized it was seed spreading season for plants. He took three steps into the other direction, then he stepped on a twig, it snapped, making the female peashooter turn around.

"W-who's there?!" She called out, not seeing Mark. Mark froze, scared out of his mind. He was one shot away from death, and his rocket leap was on cool down. The peashooter the sat down, exposing a vertical slit in between her leaf legs. Her pod began to rub it, causing moans to escape. Mark tiptoed away, not seeing the second twig. It snapped, the sound seemingly echoing. The female plant looked up, spotting Mark. Mark booked it, running as fast as his legs could carry him. The now horny plant ran after him,making cooing noises.
Mark bolted away, running into a house. Inside was a family of plants, who were begging Mark not to kill them. "S-shut up! I'm not here to hurt you. I'm hiding from someone, so don't snitch!" Mark then hid in a closet, the female peashooter busting in, asking the plants if they had seen Mark. They giggled, then pointed at the closet Mark was in. Mark rocket leaped out of the house, running again. The peashooter hyper jumped after him, giggling. "Your health is low, isn't it?~" she purred, cornering him. Mark rocket leaped up, throwing a smoke cloud at his feet. Then he attempts to jumpshot the plant. She dogged it easily, but Mark made his escape.