Chapter 10; D

Warning: Depictions of sexual activity ahead. It is advised to skip unless you are of age to read such material. I will mark *** at the beginning and end of the scene.

It is all part of the plan.

Draco told himself this over and over again. Hermione didn't mean shit to him. She was just a means of escaping. He hated her. He hated her personality. He hated how she was such a know-it-all. He hated her Gryffindor self-righteousness. He hated the way his fingers entangled in her hair and how his body pressed against hers.

It was all an act. Every nice thing he did for her was meant to draw her in more and more. He had been kind in the shower to make her feel safe with him. He did it to plant a seed in her mind that might actually need him in the future. It was all a game.

He had fucked it up though. He couldn't control himself when he snapped at her. It was all the bottled-up anger and resentment towards himself for getting into a position where he needed her to save him. He had to remind himself that everything was just an act. Instead, he was angry that he had to be nice to her in the shower and he let it show.

The deprivation was getting to his head. He hadn't touched another human being in almost a month. It's not his fault he felt his lower harden when he ran his fingers through her hair. It was pitch black; he couldn't even see her. She could have been anyone and he would have felt the same way.

Self-hatred crept inside him. He felt disgusted with himself for becoming hard from the feeling of her back against him. It had been so long since he had a release. It was building up to the point it was uncontrollable. He had been so stressed and focused on survival he hadn't even realized he was starved for touch. He hadn't even thought to give himself pleasure.

***

He groaned. The thought of being touched made him feel himself grow. He shifted in his pants trying to ignore the bulge. He leaned back into the cold metal bed and laid down.

What if I just gave in. Just this once.

The thoughts tempted him. It was like he had just been given the apple, and he was about to take a bite. A bite that would damn him for eternity.

Fuck it.

He began to close his eyes and fantasize. His thoughts went back to their time in the shower. He imagined how her nips grew hard from the icy water. How they peaked through the fabric of her shirt. Oh, how badly he wanted to drag his fingers over them; how badly he wanted a taste.

His cock began to throb in pain, begging to be touched. He slowly brought his fingers down and rubbed them through his pants. The friction felt amazing. It twitched begging for more.

He wondered how her delicate hands would feel wrapped around his cock. Just the thought of it made sticky precum ooze from his tip making a wet spot in his pants.

If he had the chance with her, he would rough her up a little. He would ruin her. His hatred for her turned him on. He wanted to choke her until she was begging him to stop. She deserved to be punished for the way she talked to him.

He slid his hands down his pants, finally touching his aching cock. He wrapped his hand around the tip and began pumping slowly at first. He wanted to take in every moment of pleasure, before edging himself to a climax.

"Fuck," a moan left his mouth. It was low, almost a whisper.

He stroked himself faster thinking about how his hands would feel in her wild hair while she sucked him off. He wanted to put her mouth to good use. All of the shit she said to him in the past would erase with his dick in her mouth. He wanted her to choke on those words.

The thought of her lips surrounding him sent him to the edge. His cock bobbed in his hand as he thrust faster and faster. He wanted to fuck her mouth until she had tears streaming down her face from choking on his size. She wouldn't be able to take it all but he would make her. The thought of using her like a common whore got him off.

He felt the pleasure building in his stomach with every stroke. Moans escaped his mouth and he didn't even care if she heard him. He was blinded by the pleasure that was growing ready to escape.

He was about to be over the edge when he imagined himself cumming on her face, marking her as his slut. A low groan escaped his mouth. He pushed his cock into his hands a few more times allowing himself a final release.

His cocked started to throb, waves of pleasure filling his entire body. He pumped his hands, allowing his cum to release. He groaned, letting himself get lost in it. He felt the sticky sensation on his hands wishing it was her mouth.

He regained his breath, feeling ecstasy.

***

The moment faded and disgust began to creep its' way in. He couldn't believe that he had just wanked to Hermione. He felt bile threaten its way up to his throat. He was repulsed by his actions. He shouldn't have given in to the temptation.

It is just the isolation. I was just touch-deprived. It means nothing.

Draco sat there mortified. He would have to occlude. If he was going to fake attraction towards her, he couldn't allow himself to actually feel it. He would never be attracted to Granger in any other situation. He couldn't allow Azkaban to drive him mad.

It was a natural reaction. When you are isolated for so long, you can become falsely attracted to someone. It was the lack of attention causing him to react like this.

He closed his eyes, disassociating himself from all emotion. He hid them in a small place in the back of his head, turning them off. He imagined a wall surrounding them with a locked door holding them back. He needed to regain control and clear his head.

"Why even help me if you're doing to be a prat afterwards. Save yourself the regret." Hermione called through the wall.

He hadn't occluded enough to control his rage. He felt it burn inside him, resentful of her for what she caused.

"You know what, I do regret helping you. I should have left you on the floor to rot." Draco let the anger consume him.

"Then you would be alone in here Malfoy. It would be worth rotting on the floor to know you went insane in the process," Hermione shot back at him.

"I would rather go insane rather than ever have to hear your voice again. I don't know how Potter lasted as long as he did having to hear your loud mouth all the time. Thank Salazar I don't have to see your revolting face every day. The walk to the showers is enough to make me want to vomit." Draco seethed.

"Fuck you Malfoy. No wonder you never had anyone. You don't deserve anyone to care about you."

His mouth slapped shut. He just wanted to go through the walls and make her take that back. He wanted to make her regret those words. He wished he had his wand so he could press it against her neck and make her beg for mercy. He wanted to crucio her until she could never speak again.

Draco let the rage blind him. His hatred fumed and filled the room. He had no control over himself anymore. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't stop it. He wanted to do as much damage to her as he could.

That's what anger did to him. Once the switch flipped, he was flooded with vile thoughts unable to stop them. The rage would bubble up and simmer inside of him threatening to burst.

Oh, how rage and passion walked across a thin line. Threatening to become one and the same.

A/N

The next chapter will be on Dec 13. Also, I just want to say I do not glorify abuse. Draco does have thoughts of hurting her physically and that is not okay. Also all sexual descriptions of his thoughts of "using her, ruin her, making her beg him to stop," would be consensual.