Off to the kitchen I shall venture

A/N: People were confused about the lil bit below so I added the song. Peace.

Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs,I don't need it, but I'll sell what you got.Take the cash and I'll keep it.Eight legs to the wall.Hit the gas, kill them all.And we crawl, and we crawl, and we crawl.You be my  detonator"

"Gerard, please shut the fuck up,"

As I was about to turn it off, I realized how close it was to my favorite part so I decided to let it play while I got dressed for the day. I picked up a pair of skinny jeans with self-made rips at the knees and a plain black top with a loose hoodie over the top. The sleeves were way to long for me so I rolled them up and slipped a few wristbands over my bare wrists.I grabbed my hairbrush and began tearing it through my dark blue hair. When I say dark blue,I mean so-dark-blue-it-kinda-looks-black dark blue.I slipped on my torn vans and began to descend down stairs when I remembered about my alarm and walked backwards like a boss.After making sure I hadn't forgot to turn anything else off I resumed walking downstairs.I was immediately greeted by three out of four of my best friends, Kayleigh, Amelia and Cory.

"Sup"

"The sky,the clouds, birds. Nothing out of the ordinary,"

I rolled my eyes at Kayleigh's sarcastic answer.

"Orphanage woman lady wants you to help with breakfast," Amelia told me.

"C'mon Cory, it's the magical kitchen adventure," I proclaimed.

Amelia shoved me in the direction of the kitchen. Cory walked beside me. Cory was a shy and quiet kid except around us but apart from that he was barely ever noticed. He has a brother called Nathan but everyone calls him Nate for short. I had known Cory ,along with Amelia and Klee ever since we first came here. From what he and Nate told us they had different dads. Cory's dad was French and Nate's dad was British. Cory was also Canadian which made him awesome at hockey and making pancakes. I swear he has a stash of maple syrup hidden in his room. Cory had darkish brown hair and dark blue eyes and from what he told us,he looks a hella lot like his dad.

About half an hour later, me and Cory had pretty much made a pancake mountain.I had to climb  on Cory's shoulders to reach the top. We split them into smaller more manageable piles.Afterwards, we divided them between the plates.

"Alright, there's 24 plates not including ours so it'd be three trips of four, I think,"

We did just that. In three trips we had brought through 24 plates of 6 pancakes. Maya and Klee came in first.

"Just sayin', Audrey it's your turn to wake Freya up," Amelia grinned.

My eyes widened at that. There is no word that can describe what Freya is like in the mornings. Satanic, demonic or hellish could only describe a microscopic fraction. I gulped before making my way back upstairs to face the Devil.