Long Distance Relationship

It's been a year since we met each other. It was really hard, we can only communicate by calls, messages, video chat and voice mail.

I promised you that you'll remain in my heart forever and you also promised me the same. You said 'ILOVEYOU' and 'IMISSYOU' everytime.

My feelings for you get deeper and deeper. I love you more than anything, I love you for making me happy when the world was against me.

We promised we will see each other soon. I kept that promise until reality hits me. Everything's changing little by little.

I know long distance relationship wasn't really sure, wasn't really work, only few can survive, and we're not one of those who survived.

Your time and attention are now slowly fading away. Fate played the two of us. I still hold on to your promises, but then, you're not strong enough to hold on.

At the end of time, I've realized that promises were really meant to be broken. I didn't expect what Happened next.

One day, You choose the one you can touch, you choose the one you can kiss, you choose the one you can hug and cuddle everytime, you choose the one who's near you and left me hanging with your promises.

Maybe we are not really meant for each other knowing that you choose her over me. You choose the one who can kiss and hug you every time. Which I can't do to you 'coz I'm far away from you.

For now, let me take a rest, always remember that I did everything just to make you stay but you still choose to walk away