Prologue

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following books. Every season will be 1 book and I am planning on posting them when I finished the season. This book took me a while, but don't worry the next one is coming soon!

This book:You are y/n ( the girl on the poster) and a werewolf. You are from a different dimension, were teen wolf is a tv-show. You get pulled into that dimension and become a new lead character of the show. If you want to know more, have fun reading. There are extra plots that I'm working on, which will reveal themselves in the following books. So it won't be a literal rewrite in the next seasons, when situations surrounding you start to happen.

It is a romantic fanfic about you and Stiles. I know people like Stiles with Lydia, but she will get her happy ending too. It is kind of a slower burn, and in the next seasons the relationship might get more 'mature'. this means in my next books, there will be a possibility of smutt. But not yet in this one.

My native language isn't English, so I'm sorry if I make some grammatical mistakes... Please leave comments when you read, telling me what you think about it or what you expect to happen. I'm writing as fast as I can on the following seasons, so please bear with me. The plot lines that will come to play are already written out in my head. I just need some time to write them all on paper and make them happen in the story.

All rights of the story are for the writers of teen wolf, I only own my characters and plot lines. 

the characters :

You: Y/n

Stiles:

David:

The rest of the Teen wolf cast as themselves.