Chapter 7

Inside your house (Your POV):

I walked upstairs and heard something coming from my sisters bedroom. I walked closer to go knock when i suddenly heard lydia say. "Oh Jackson!". I immediatly tried to put distance between myself and the door. I didn't want to hear this!

When i walked backwards, I bumped into the wall making a picture frame fall tot he ground. I mentally cursed myself for making the noise. I heard the bedroom door open and Jackson stood there with only his boxers on.

"Oh i'ts just you." He said. "It's just your sister, babe." He then said towards Lydia who I imagined was lying on the bed. "I'm sorry for interupting, I didn't realize you were 'busy'." I said, trying to not make it any more awkward than it already was.

"Sorry, we were pre-gaming." Jackson said with a smirk on his face. He could really be a pig sometimes. "I thought you were injured? Seems like you're feeling much better." I then said with narrowing eyes. I hated how Scott felt so guilty for injuring him while he didn't even seem injured at all.

"Mind your own buisness y/n." he said, reentering the bedroom and closing the door behind him. I gave him a nastly look through the closed door and went on to my own bedroom. I decided I was going tob e doing some math before getting ready fort he game tonight.

"Bzz Bzz Bzz" "Bzz Bzz Bzz". I looked up and saw that i had fallen asleep on my bed. I probably was more tired than i thought. When i looked over tot he math lying in front of me, I immediatly knew that this was the culprit. "Bzz Bzz Bzz" I heard again.

I looked over to my phone and saw that i had numerous text messages from Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison. I opened the ones from Scott first:

"I know you don't want me to play tonight but i have to. I don't want to lose Allison."

"Are you mad at me? Why aren't you here yet?"

"Where were you? I did it, we won the game and i didn't turn on the field."

I looked over at the clock and saw that the game was 30 minutes ago. I had slepped through it all. I decided to open up Allison's and Lydia's texts next:

"Hey, were are you? Hope you're ok!" (Allison)

"Y/n? Why are you missing the game? I need you here to help me hold Jacksons sign!" (Lydia)

I rolled my eyes at the one from my sister, was that really all she could think about?.. I saw that i had many texts from Stiles too:

"Hey, Scott's going to play the game... could really use your help talking him out of it."

"The game is about to start in 10min, i hope you're here soon."

"The game just started. Scott is playing, where are you?"

"Are you ok?"

"Scott is not doing well, i'm freaking out here."

"Good news! We won and Scott controlled himself. I didn't see you in the bleachers.."

"Hey it's been a while and you haven't answered yet, i'm coming by to check on you."

Before I could respond that there was no need to check up on me, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and quicklu opened up the door. I saw Stiles standing there with a worried face. When he saw me, it was like some weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"Hi! I texted you, we were all getting kind off worried about you." He said with a small smile. He was starting to become his awkward self again and placed his hand behind his head.