Chapter 8

Lunch (Your POV):

I walked into the lunchroom and looked for my sister. We always sat together at a certain table, but she wasn't sitting there today. I looked over until I spotted her Strawberry blonde hair. When I saw who she was sitting with, I had to do a double take. Sure Scott and Stiles were nice people, but she had never sat with them before... I walked over to Lydia and sat in front of her, next to Stiles.

When I sat down, Stiles and Scott shared a look. Scott then gave me a questioning look, pointing towards Lydia. I shrugged my shoulders and started eating. "Hey sis, I really like your hair today" Lydia said, just noticing that I had joined them. "Thanks Lydia" I said, still unsure If she had willingly sat down at this table or just hadn't realized where she was.

Before I could ask any questions, Allison and Danny joined us. Allison sat beside Scott and Danny took the other seat next to Stiles. Stiles gave him a smile and Danny just ignored it. talking about awkward silence.

Jackson joined us as well, sitting at the head of the table. He gave Lydia a kiss and gave Scott an angry look. "So, I hear they're saying its some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny started the conversation. He looked towards Jackson when he said it.

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson said, I mentally rolled my eyes at that.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia suddenly said. I looked up supprised that she wouldn't act dumb for a change. When Lydia saw everyone looking at her, she immediatly continued with

"...Isn't it?" She looked at me while asking the last part, I nodded in her direction and Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway." Jackson said. I gave him a mean look, he could really be a jerk sometimes. I couldn't see what my sister liked about him, toe ach their own i guess.

"Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out." Stiles said. He held his phone in the middle of the table so everyone could watch.

"[on video] The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Myers, did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition."

"I know this guy." Scott said, frowning at the realization.

"You do?" Allison asked him. "Yeah, when I used to take the bus, back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." Scott said, we locked eyes and i could sense his fear. I gave him a look to tell him not to worry about it.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night?" Lydia said, looking first at Allison and then at me. I looked at her confused, I hadn't made any plans with her for tomorrow. Did I?

"You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow, right?" Lydia then said at Allison. This made me figure that she probably hadn't meant me when she said we. I continued to eat and looked at Allison, waiting for her to respond.

"Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do...." Allison said. I could sense she didn't want to make it a group date at all, but Lydia wasn't having it. "Well, I am not sitting home again, watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." Lydia said. I gave Allison a look saying I was sorry for her. She shrugged and gave me a small smile.

"Hanging out? Like, the four of us?" Scott began "Do you wanna hang out, like, us and them?" he asked to Allison. I silently laughed at this, this was going south way quicker than I had expected.