Chapter 9

Dream (Your POV):

I was walking down an empty road, it was dark and the street light were flickering. I kept walking until I saw a man standing under one of the broken lights. When I walked closer, I recognized the man as my dead brother. It was David. His face was painted with blood and he was looking at me with dead eyes.

"David? Is that really you?" I asked trying to get closer to him, but I couldn't move my feet.

"Yes sister. So you do remember me?" He said, making me look at him with a confused look.

"Ofcourse I remember you, why wouldn't I?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just kept looking at me. "No time for that sister. I'm here to tell you that it was me who dragged you to this other dimension." He said, blood was starting to fall from his hair tot he ground.

"Why? And where have you been, we have all been looking for you for 3 years now." I said, trying to contain the tears forming in my eyes.

"I fell into this dimension 3 years ago, I was killed here." He then said. My tears started falling from my face. "What do you mean killed? If you are dead, how am i talking to you right now?" I tried to get closer to him again, but couldn't move.

"This is a dream, the only way i can speak to you." He said. "I dragged you into this dimension to find me and save me."

"What? I don't understand..." I said, not wanting to believe that he was actually here and thus dead. "I was being followed by a werewolf, so I used all my last magic to drag you here. The alpha got me me before you had a chance to save me." He said, the blood was now starting to rapidly fall and a pool was starting to form on the ground.

I was about to say something, but he stopped me. "I don't have much time, please just listen." I nodded through my tears to let him finish. "The alpha, he has noticed that you are a stronger werewolf than the onces here.. he is after you now. And that's not the worst thing... When I used my magic, I gave you a life here. This is making you forget everything from the future in this dimension. It's making you a part of this life. I can't get you out of here anymore, you're stuck here now. You won't forget your former life luckily, but you will forget everything that you knew about this dimension."

I didn't know what to think. So he was the one that pulled me through the tv... and that's why i was starting to forget. "What am i supposed to do now?" I asked, falling to my knees. It was getting harder to see through my tears.

"I want you tob e carefull, but most importantly I want you to live a happy life here. You always deserved better than mom and dad, and the life you were given. See this as a new chance at happiness." He said, looking at me with sad eyes.

"Why did the alpha kill you?" I asked, still not understanding that part. "He sensed about me being a warlock, he wanted me to help him get his revenge. I said no, so he hunted me down and killed me." He said.

"I promise i will avenge you." I said, wanting so desperatly to hug him one last time. "Don't worry, you'll see me again in your dreams. Time is up, i have to go." He said.

"No, wait ... please!!" i screamed, but it was too late. David vanished into the pool of blood in the ground. I started yelling his name and was awoken by someone shaking me awake.

Bedroom (Your POV):

When I opened my eyes, I could see a worried Lydia and mom. My 'mother' was holding onto my shoulders and Lydia was standing at the foot of my bed. She had tears of worry in her eyes and she was biting her nails. I looked at my mom and saw she had the same expression on her face.

"It was just a dream dear, don't worry" she said, giving me a hug to comfort me. "What-What happened?" I asked. "You were screaming in your dream sweety. Did you have a nightmare?" mom asked me. I then remembered the dream about David. It hadn't felt like a dream at all, it was so life like. I could see them both still staring at me. When i looked at the clock, I could see that it was the middle of the night.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you" I said tot hem, feeling a little embarrassed. "And I didn't mean to worry or scare anyone. I don't even Know what the dream was about anymore." I lied the last part.

"That's ok sweety, are you going to be fine now?" mom asked. She was still looking at me with a worried face. "I'll stay with her." Lydia said. "We will have a sleepover... we haven't had one in years." She said, not wanting to let me go to sleep alone after what just had happened.

I gave her a thanking smile and scooted over in the bed to make room for her. Mom gave us both a kiss on the forehead and left the room afterwards, telling us good night. "Thank you for staying, you didn't have to." I said, giving her a small smile. I was still embarrassed about how I must have sounded screaming bloody murder. "What are sisters for?" she said, giving me a smile and a thight hug. She then went to lay down and said good night. I didn't have any other dreams that night.

Argent house (Your POV):

Lydia, Allison and I were looking through all the options for Allison to wear on the group date. Lydia had hated all of them. I had thought that the outfit she was already wearing was kind of cute. Before I could say anything, her dad entered the room.

"Dad? Hello?" Allison whined. "Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock." Mr Argent said, making Lydia and I look at eachother. For a hunter, and dad, he was kind of hot.

"Hi, Mr. Argent..." Lydia said flirtatiously. Allison looked at her with narrowed eyes and then turned back around to her father. I winked at Lydia telling her I had thought the same.

"Dad? Do you need something?" Allison then said, wanting her dad to leave the room as soon as possible. "I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." He said, making Allison groan.

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight." She said, making a pout face. "Not when some animal out there is attacking people." He answered. I raised an eyebrow, knowing all to well what he meant by that.

"Dad. Dad, I'm, uh—" Allison tried. "It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30PM." Hey, no more arguing." He said when he saw that Allison was going to argue. He then left the bedroom and headed downstairs.

"Someone's Daddy's little girl..." Lydia said sarcastically. This obviously pushed Allisons buttons. "Sometimes... But not tonight." Allison said rebelliously. She walked over to the window and jumped out of it, impressing the hell out of me.

"What are you doing???" Lydia said shocked. "Eight years gymnastics." Allison said, smiling from ear to ear. "Are you two coming?" she then asked. I nodded and started to walk over tot he window when Lydia held me back. She turned at Allison and said "we will take the stairs." Pulling me away from the window and making me follow her downstairs.