Chapter 10

At the bowling alley: (your POV)

We had all arrived at the bowling alley and had rented a lane. Jackson had been going on and on about how he was going to win from everyone and how he wanted to see how good Scott actually was. Stiles had been nervous and distant from the start, I could hear his heart almost beat out of his chest when I came near him.

"You look like you know what you're doing..." I heard Scott tell Allison. She was picking a ball to use, going through each one like a proffesional. "Used to bowl with my dad. When was the last time you bowled?" Allison asked, looking at Scott. "Uh, at a birthday party..." he answered. Allison gave him a small smile and came to sit next to me on the bench. I could hear Scott whisper under his breath "...When I was eight."

It was Lydia's turn first, she picked up a bal land went to throw it. I could see she purposely threw it almost straight in the gutter. "I'm so bad at this." She said fakely. I rolled my eyes at her, I knew she was an amazing bowler. We had bowled a lot when we were younger and she always beat me. I frowned at that memory... Was i starting to 'remember' parts that supposedly were from this life?... I snapped out of it when I saw that Allison had thrown a strike.

"Somebody brought their A-game." I said, impressed by Allisons throw.  "Good job." Scott said.

"You're up, McCall." Jackson said, making Lydia turn with an evil smirk. "You can do it, Scott." Allison said. "Yeah come on Scotty" Stiles said, trying to cheer his best friend on. Scott smiled at hi mand picked up a ball. He walked with confidence to the lane and threw the ball. Everyone watched with anticipation until the ball fell into the gutter. This made Jackson laugh.

"Jackson? Mind shutting up?" I said, getting annoyed by how hard he was enjoying this. He looked at me and tried to contain his laughter. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just flashing back to the words, "I'm a great bowler..."" he said trying to taunt Scott.

"Maybe he just needs a little warm-up." Allison said. She is such a sweatheart.

"Yeah. Maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers." Jackson said again. "Ignore him" I said to Scott. "Just... just aim for the middle." Allison tried again. This was painfull to watch.

"How about you aim for anything except for the gutter?" Jackson started again, he was really getting on my nerves. "Shut up" Stiles said, clearly annoyed as well. "Let him concentrate." Allison said sweetly.

Scott was going for his second try."Come on, just one pin, please..." he said to himself. He threw the ball and it ended up hitting one pin.

I stood up because it was my turn, but i kept Scott standing next to me. I whispered to him so the others couldn't hear. "Scott, just use your werewolf abilities." I said, making him look at me. "Isn't that cheating?" he asked, giving me a look. "Not really... i mean those abilities are what make you what you are right? i'ts part of you being your best... so if you think about it, you not using your abilities is you not trying your best. Which in itself is cheating." I said smugly. He looked at me confused and started to think on it. I gave him a reassuring wink and he went to go sit down next to Allison.

"Great job, McCall! Man, you are a pro." Jackson said through his laughter. "Don't worry. We only just started." Stiles said, nervously scratching the back of his head. Allison put her hand on Scotts arm and he smiled up at her.

"Pathetic" Jackson muttered. Now I was losing my patience... "You know Jackson, that's a lot of talk coming from someone that's about to lose from a girl." I said, pointing at myself. I turned around at the lane and immediatly threw the ball, earning myself a strike. I looked over at Jackson and give him a big smirk. This made him shut up, he knew I was better than him and he hated it.