The End

Oh boy.

How do I even start this?

This has been a wild ride start to finish. I never thought that I'd get to type the words "the end" on anything that I was proud of, but here we are!

The outline for this book was so messy that I honestly can't believe it turned into a full length coherent fic. I started writing this when I was sixteen and I honestly can't believe it took nearly two years to finish. I'm absolutely floored by the amount of support I've received, the comments telling me that they loved my character and my writing. I started off with a few reads a week and now there's over 100k?? That's unreal thank you so much!

I wanted this book and Skye to be different and I hoped I accomplished that. I wanted to challenge myself to write a character with the complexity to make her feel real and human. Someone who wasn't a hero, but wasn't any less extraordinary because of it.

Plus I think we all deserved another Asian character in the 100 ;)

Killing off Skye was not an easy decision at all, but when I first started planning this story it made so much sense for her to die after the second season. It's horrible, but I think it really follows the tone of the show.

I want to thank all the creators of the 100, both the writer of the book and the cast and crew of the show. Without the beautifully haunting story they created and brought to life this would never exist.

And thank you to all of you readers. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to let me tell you a story.

I hope you'll let me tell another in the future <3