(Final Chapter)

Kal'tsit was with Doctor Yumi, Ch'en, and W, reading some new reports from the last operation.

"Amiya, what's that?" Yumi noticed that she was holding a file. "It's a surprise..." The cautus winked at her...

Not only the file, but a bag was brought to. Yumi went close and open it, there a small notebook was the only item inside.

Intrigued. Yumi sat at her chair and opens it, to the doctor's surprise, it's none other than a diary.

"Read it..." W eagerly shook Yumi's shoulder which she followed.

"In this world i arrived, full of sufferings, conspiracies, and betrayals. But i still believe that this fight will soon end.

Good or bad, i neither took side, acting on my own, My ideals will come true, change will come soon, in my own way.

I was oblivious and naive, drowning myself to a worthless dream, thus my eyes opened and remembered why i was here.

And that is to start my own new life..."

Yumi was interrupted from a knock at the door.

"Its open!" Amiya yelled as the figure enters to report a sudden operation.

"My bad, seems like i came at a wrong timing."

Ch'en and Yumi stares at the operator whom just stood their with a smile on their face.

"Timewatch... Reporting for duty."

Ryo's POV

It is what i said...

"Ryo-nii/ Ryo-kun!"

My little sister and my close friend Yumi ran and lunged themselves at my chest. Happy to see me, i hugged them back delighted to meet them again.

The vision i had really did came true, i was reborn as a infant just like what happened, becoming as W's big brother in her family.

It all happened, but there were some changes, because i was aware of it.

Thus i will continue my narration later.

"We waited for you to come here soon!" Yumi tightened her arms around my neck...

"Promise me, that you won't leave me again Ryo-nii!" She pouts while saying it, this sarkaz must be referring when i left her alone in that town to investigate something important.

"No guarantees for that my sweet little sis."

"Mhm? That so... Looks like i will look forward to blowing your head off~" W teasingly said with demonic smile.

Right, going to need context on that one there...

!!!

The lungmen drew her sword and struck out of nowhere.

"Naive." I taunted after reappeared at her back, with my hand on the hilt of her sword. "You are still far from mastering Shadowless..."

"How do you know about that?!" The lungmen steps back, oh yeah, she still doesn't know that i was her teacher.

I coughed and switch to the voice i used when i was teaching her. "Of course you are my proud student."

As a result my student turned red and covers her face with those hands of hers. "I can't believe i cried in front of you when i graduated back there in Victoria!"

So that's why... I chuckled seeing that she still never changed.

"Now that's enough." Amiya's giggle grabbed our attention.