♠ 2

"I was a princess, I'm a princess, I'll be a princess"

Both Nandini and Gauri walks from the back small chamber to the palace

Gauri takes Nandini to the kitchen of the palace. As Gauri is assigned kitchen duties so Nandini is also working there.

Gauri introduced Nandini to the other ladies in the kitchen. Everyone are nice there. Today Nandini isn't doing anything but just watching everyone doing the work and learning as she never did all this before. Everyone is surprised to see Nandini's down to earth behavior. All of them thought her to be a proudy princess but she is totally opposite of their imagination.

The food is ready now and Gauri and Nandini are ordered to take the food to the rooms of respective person. Nandini found it strange.

"Gauri, is there some problems between the family members?" Nandini asked taking the food plate in her hand.

"No princess. Why are you asking this?" Gauri asked.

"They are having their food separately that's why.." Nandini asked while walking.

"No princess, they aren't having their food separately. Actually when, Our Majesty (Manik) is busy in his work, he have his food in his chamber only. While the queen, Yuvraj (Manav), Dev and Divya ji have the food together only. And about that arrogant Princess Ishita, her food will taken only by her personal maid only.." Gauri said.

"Oh! So we are taking this food to the Royal dining area then?" Nandini asked to which Gauri nodded.

Both of them entered the dining room to see everyone seated and talking. Gauri bowed to them and Nandini did the same as taught by Gauri.

Everyone turned to see them and smiled at them. Nandini moved to the dining table and starts arranging the dishes.

"Are you the princess of Anjumgarh?" Rajeshwari asked looking at Nandini to which she just nodded.

Just then Princess Ishita arrives. "Greetings Our Highness. How are you?" Ishita said to Rajeshwari.

"I'm fine dear" Rajeshwari said with a smile.

"Are you going to eat with us today? Wow, has the sun risen from west..." Manav said taking a bite of his food while Gauri suppressed her laugh.

"No! I just came here to see Rajmata as she wasn't well yesterday. You just don't interfere in my life" Ishita said rolling her eyes at Manav. "Ok Rajmata I'll meet you soon then"

Saying this Ishita starts leaving. Nandini is leaving from there too when Ishita called her. "Hey you!"

Nandini stopped in her way and turned to Ishita. "Yes.."

"Who are you? I didn't saw you before?" Ishita asked looking at Nandini from head to toe.

Before Nandini can answer, Divya interrupted. "She's Princess Nandini. The princess of Anjumgarh. Ain't she's pretty?" Divya said with a smile.