The Silent Game

Eleanor awoke with a throbbing pain in the back of her head.

   This is going to feel great tomorrow.

   She thought sarcastically before she winced, alerting Klaus and their captors that she was awake.

   "El?" Klaus asked as he looked at her with wide eyes, taking note of the bruise on her forehead.

   "I'm okay." Eleanor mumbled out, despite her painful headache.

   "Thank god you're awake, I was so worried." Klaus said with a concerned look etched across his face.

   "Nice to see you're all rested up. Now you can tell us where Number Five is." ChaCha said as she and Hazel came closer to Eleanor.

   "Number Five? I don't know anyone called Five. What a weird name..." Eleanor lied, but was interrupted by a punch in the face from ChaCha.

   "Leave her alone!" Klaus yelled as he struggled against his restraints.

   "We're not in the mood for games. Just tell us where the boy is and we can let both of you go. No one has to get hurt." Hazel said seriously and Eleanor let out a dry chuckle, confusing the assassins.

   "What's so funny?" Hazel asked, annoyed.

   "You kidnapped the wrong people." Eleanor continued laughing and Klaus quickly caught on.

   "Haha, she's right you know. No one tells me anything. The only person who would realize that I'm gone is sitting right beside me."

   "And I'll never tell you where Five is. I'd rather die before giving up my family." Eleanor put on the bravest face she could muster, despite being terrified inside.

   "Well I guess we'll just have to beat it out of you." ChaCha said plainly as she punched Eleanor again and again.

   "Damn, where do you work out? You know, I've been trying to do more arm workouts but I never seem to find the right one..." Eleanor joked, earning her another punch.

   Despite her sarcastic comments, the constant blows to her head caused Eleanor's vision to begin to blur as she felt herself slipping in and out of consciousness.

   "Ellie..." Klaus called out, noticing her deteriorating state.

   "I-I'm okay..." Eleanor lied as her head drooped down, finding it to heavy to keep up.

"El...Ellie?" Klaus called again but was only met with silence as Eleanor slowly drifted to sleep...

   "Get off my sister, asshole!"

Eleanor was suddenly awakened by Klaus' screaming.

She slowly looked down to find that she was hooked up to some kind of a machine...an electroshock machine.

"Klaus?" She groaned as she struggled to get in a comfortable position with her restraints.

"El! Are you okay?!?" Klaus worried and Eleanor could only manage to nod her head, worsening her headache.