19 - Claimed

My jaw dropped, and my hands came up to cover my open mouth. I heard the Alphas walking away from me and toward the meeting room again, but I kept my eyes locked on Griffin. He slowly opened the small box in his hand to reveal a ring that matched my earrings, necklace, and tiara.

"Griffin Nocleotune, you did not..."

He smiled lightly, looking as handsome as ever. "Of course I did, dear." He reached for my hand, and I tucked my hand into his.

"Alena, I love you so much. From the minute I saw you at the Riverkeeper's pack to this moment right now, and every moment in between, I've wanted nothing more than you. There is no better for me, and I'm so lucky to have you as my soulmate." I couldn't hold back my tears. "I would give up everything for you, Alena, and I mean that. I would fight every war to keep you by my side." His eyes watered as well. "You already have my last name, my Princess, but please accept my plea and say you'll marry me?"

I nodded, afraid to try to push any sound out, but the resounding "yes" burst forth from my mouth. He slid the ring gently on my finger, and it surprisingly fit perfectly. I pulled him up and gently pressed my lips against his. He held my waist and pressed into the kiss more. When I finally pulled away, cheering filled my ears, and I saw that we had an audience of Alphas. I grinned, looking at our friends until my eyes landed on someone between Sebastian and Calliope.

"Damir?" My jaw dropped. My eyes moved back and forth between Damir and Griffin, trying to confirm that he was truly here. Griffin nodded and pushed me towards him, and I ran as quickly as I could to my brother. He held me tightly in a hug, laughing.

"Look at my baby sister, a whole Princess now." He smiled.

I pushed his shoulder gently. "Oh, stop. What are you doing here?"

"Griffin and Sebastian told me about the threat, and Griffin may have let me know that he was proposing tonight." I looked over my shoulder to my mate, who talked to Silas, Hannah, and Lawrence.

I don't think I could have smiled more.

"Alena, we're having a small feast in your honor!" Violet called across the hall, and both my eyes and cheeks lit up. I was excited to get food in my tummy with my friends, but there was a lot of attention on me, and it just hit.

"Food sounds amazing." I smiled, and Griffin walked quickly to me, lifting me off my feet. I grabbed my tiara, holding it on as he carried me toward a small, private dining hall. He sat me at the head of a long, wide table, and I watched as servants carried out plates. All of our friends filed in and found their seats, and I watched as Damir came and sat to my right. Griffin sat on my left and grabbed my hand, gently rubbing my engagement ring with his thumb.

I picked up my fork with my free hand and stabbed an asparagus spear, taking a bite of it, then waved towards my friends to allow them to eat.

I quickly sent Griffin a mind link and said, **You'll either have to let my hand go or feed me.**

A mischievous grin crossed his face, and he stabbed a piece of chicken on his plate, lifting it to my lips. I rolled my eyes but opened my mouth, allowing him to place the bite on my tongue. I bit down on the chicken as he pulled the fork back, slowly chewing the tender meat. I got a few looks from the female alphas, but I just blushed and shook their gazes off. I tried to pull my hand from Griffin's, but he held it tightly, still feeding me.

I sent him a soft glare and a mind link, **Griffin, a Prince doesn't feed his Luna. If anything, it's the other way.**

**So what, they'll know I'm completely captivated by you. You're my everything, Alena. I want to treat you well.** He responded, placing another bite in my mouth.