Character List

***THIS PART CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Royal Family Nocleotune

Prince Griffin - Crown Prince of the Nocleotune Kingdom, which consists of seven packs. Mate to Alena. Becomes King Griffin.

King Brennan - King of the Nocleotune Kingdom by mateship. Mate to Lux.

Queen Lux - Crown Queen of the Nocleotune Kingdom by blood. Mate to Brennan, mother to Griffin.

River Keepers Pack

Alena - Delta of The River Keepers pack, sister to Damir White. Mate to Griffin. Temporary Alpha of Frostclaw pack. Becomes Queen Alena Nocleotune, AlphaLuna.

Delta Damir - Delta of The River Keepers pack, brother to Alena White. Mate to Cecelia. Becomes Alpha of Frostclaw.

Alpha Sebastian - Alpha of the River Keepers pack, mate to the late Luna Lucy. Known by many as a great peacekeeper.

Beta Amelia - Beta of the River Keepers pack.

Frostclaw Pack

Alpha Caelan - Previous Alpha of Frostclaw.

Beta Dallas + Lily - Betas of Frostclaw, care for Frostclaw when the Alpha isn't available.

Delta Charlotte - Delta of Frostclaw.

Nightstar Pack

Alpha Silas - Alpha of Nightstar Pack, not present much.

Luna Hannah - Luna of Nightstar, mate to Silas. One of Alena's original friends, but she is pregnant/having a baby so she doesn't appear often

Gravecrest Pack

Alpha Calliope - Alpha of Gravecrest Pack. Mateless. One of two female Alphas. Close companion of Alena.

Moonvalley Pack

Alpha Finn - Moonvalley Alpha, the youngest Alpha in the Kingdom. Mateless.

Palecrown Pack

Alpha Violet - Head Alpha of Palecrown. Mated to Avalon. One of two female Alphas. Dear friend of Alena.

Second Alpha Avalon - Mate of Violet, assistant leader of Palecrown.

Delta Declan and Sophia - Delta couple of Palecrown, mentioned toward the beginning concerning a pregnancy. They have a son named Ethan.

Lonepaw Pack

Alpha Lawrence - Alpha of Lonepaw, doesn't play a huge role in this story. Mateless.

Royal Advisory Team - Prince Griffin

Beta Priscilla - Griffin's Beta, assists him in taking care of business with training. Travels with him to visit packs.

Gamma Veronica - Griffin's Gamma, helps with office tasks and conducting meetings. Twin sister of Guard Taylor.

Delta Lucille - Griffins' Delta, prepares meeting spaces and gathering locations.

Guard Staff

Atticus - 19 years old. Grew up on the royal grounds, both of her parents are employed by the royal family. Youngest guard on Alena's staff.

Mara - 23 years old, grew up in Frostclaw, younger sister of Luna Hannah.

Taylor - 22 years old, twin sister of Gamma Veronica. Mated to Griffin and Alena's chef.

Sloane - 26 years old, head guard of Alena's staff. Mated to Caleb, a royal warrior.

Cecelia - 22 years old, mate of Damir.

Regan - 20 years old, unmated. Daughter of Queen Lux's delta, grew up with Prince Griffin.

The Elders

Albany, Felicia, Emmett, Isaiah, Theodore, Maxwell