Realization

She had a truly realistic dream. It was odd, yet she couldn't entirely place where the format for such a nightmare came from.

Rosalia woke feverish, but thankfully Angie had a different doctor check on her. An older woman with a more professional atmosphere surrounding her. The quack was nowhere in sight, but as the fever finally broke, Rosalia realized she had a new guest.
A woman, with waist length light pink hair and soft golden eyes.
She had the appearance of a heroine in a fantasy drama. Her clothing was like silk against her skin, tight yet watery.
She held a noble air, yet no where near as imposing as her...

Rosalia remembered, the soft hands which held her and taught her about the language of flowers.
This was her mother, the woman looking upon her worriedly was the same which caressed her hair when she felt nervous or scared.
Those soft eyes seemed tense, as if she was waiting for some sort of disappointment.

"Mom..." She felt

LI have now turned six years old! I am growing strong and healthy.

My family is now aware of Ricin, who was indifferent to the urgent uproar. Apparently it is that rare to contract a fairy. Especially a unique one like Ricin... I remember the heroine being extremely special as well for contracting a light fairy, or an elemental fairy. I asked Ricin about light fairies but he waved it off saying their power was minimal compared to him. He looked a little angry when I asked too. I remember him scolding me.

"I'm enough to protect you! You don't need some snobby light fairy up your ass" he growled. Ricin has three forms, his child form, his adult form (which he won't show me), and his cat form! Yes! He turns into an adorable white kitten. He was currently in that form, his hair on end to showcase his annoyance.
I calmed him down by petting him and cooing, "you're right... you're the coolest. No one can beat your poison or knowledge. You are more than enough for me" which thankfully calmed him down. For someone so indifferent, he can have quiet the temper!

My father is waiting to inform the royal family until after I have officialized my engagement. The blessing of a fairy is a big deal, and I have to meet the king, receive some special guard, etc...

Oh yes, I have also been informed of my engagement to the Crown Prince, Ceil Von Jaeger De Frare. A mouthful of a name!

He is coming to visit me today, to officialize the engagement between our families, and meet me. That is why I am currently being forced into heels.

"Angie. These will be the death of me! Remove these horrid contraptions!" I tried to command her, but today she was not listening. She was in perfect maid mode! She even tried to put makeup on me. My face looks like a painting without a single flaw, no exaggeration. Why would I need makeup? My inner soul, which is likely older than my own parents, screamed at the injustice of this child's complexion.

I denied all gaudy dresses, and opted for a simple cream and light pink dress that accentuated my innocence. I did not need to be labeled a villain on my first meeting. First impressions are important, and I am more than aware that my oddball behavior could backfire.

In the game, Ceil was a perfect prince on the outside, and a sadistic black bellied man on the inside. He burns me at the stake in one of the bad end routes... literally. Another end I am forced to drink poison... Which is not that bad. Ironically, his executions weren't the worst out of the capture targets.
His trauma? It was boredom! He felt like a block of ice going through the motions of a prince without finding anything to bring him joy, because everything he did, he was perfect at...