Fireworks

The Club is miraculously successful, Yana is still performing while the others are doing their jobs smoothly.
Reika is the drummer, While the rest of the music club are doing their part perfectly.

"One request, Still into you, bring out the needed instruments!"

Reika's eyes became cold while examining her drum sets. She doesn't like that song, but it's a request so she had to hear it.

Yana gulped nervously, she's performing slow and calming music for the last 3 hours and now it's time to change the beat, her throat will become sore after this day.

'Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together'

The crowd noticed the change of mood, their heads turned directly to the singers.

Yana nervously closed her eyes, there's no pair of eyes saying she'll be okay now.

It's just her and the lyrics.

'I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it'

Yana noticed the strong sound of the drum behind her accompanied with the electric guitar.

'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you'

'I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all'

"Reika-chan.. She's playing the drum with her heart out.."

'Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you '

****

Suna's mind is on the customer while his ears is with the music. The dress doesn't bother him that much anymore but the squealing customers did.

"She's a good singer.." He thought looking at the Girl with her eyes closed.

His eyes locked on his fake blonde Bestfriends lips parted, eyes staring on a specific girl infront playing the drums amazingly.

"Oi.. Yer customer is waiting.." He said tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah.."

"Hey hey hey! Tsum Tsum!" A familiar owl like captain shouted Slapping Atsumu's shoulders.

Suna's eyes met with the vice captain and setter of Fukurodani. The one that made his Yana flustered all the time.

His rival.

"Suna-san , nice seeing you, you have .. a great outfit.."

"Wearing this does not decrease my manliness level.." An invisible vein popped into his forehead.

"Nice seeing ya too, Akaashi-san.."

Kita lead them on their seats, while ordering something Akaashi's eyes is still with the singer. His chin propped up listening to Yana's voice. They stayed there waiting for The performer's break time.

"Yana-chan! You're so good!" Bokuto exclaimed while hugging her.

"Thank you Bokuto-kun.. Why are you here? You have classes right?"

"We don't.. Yukie, Konoha, Sarukui and Kaori are out there checking out other booths.." Keiji said hugging her too.

"Oh, I see.."

"So, Yana.. I'm just wondering if you could.. Spend the rest of your festival time with me?" He said holding her hand.

"Uh--Sure.."

****

4 pm. The two clubs are cleaning up, The third years are left to secure the place since the others are enjoying their time hopping from booth to booth.

The Miya twins went out of the changing room with a worried Ginjima and Akagi infront of them.

"Where's SunaRin? He's been missing for half of a day now.." Osamu asked looking at his twin, thinking about the possible places he's sleeping at.

"He's not in our club room or in the Music room.." Hitoshi said.

"Maybe he went home already.. Kita-san will surely punish him for slacking off.." Akagi said walking behind the 3.

****

Yana looked around nervously, she's with her friend from Fukurodani. Yukie and Bokuto have a eating contest going on, everybody are cheering them up but here she is thinking of a certain brown head lazy middle blocker.

This is what every girl wants to right? The man of your dreams with you holding your hands, eating happily while he's making your heart flutter like a thousand butterflies? But for some reasons she's nervous thinking about the disappearance of a certain middle blocker

She wants to be happy because her place now is her dream, being with the man she like and all, the reality hits her..

Akaashi Keiji is with her but she's looking for Suna Rintarou.

"It's not too late to run.. But it's dark outside.." Yana thought looking at the dark road it's 6 pm and the festival will end at 9 pm after the program.

Gathering all her might she stood up, grabbing all her things she excused herself.

"I-I have to discuss something with my club.." She said, the group looking at her.

"Sure.." Keiji said with a smile.

Keiji looked at her retreating form. She's still have her gown on. He flashed the guys a pained smile.

"So this is what having a broken heart felt like?"

****

Akari Yana sprinted, she's risking her health now but she doesn't care. Suna Rintarou saved her so many times so she s still wondering if she could save his.

Turning around the dark alley that leads to the open fields she panted, the heart in her chest pounding heavily as she leaned at the tree.

It's dark.. She couldn't see anything. She clutched her head shutting her eyes off.

"Dummy.. What're you doing here.." A man said.

She forced her eyes to open, but she couldn't see anything but the sky lit up and she saw the face she's looking for.

Suna Rintarou is staring at her.. With his adorable maid uniform.

"Rin?" She said looking at his face illuminated by the fireworks. She's in mixed emotions that she doesn't even care if she called him by that name.

"Akari.. You're supposed to be with the others right?"

"I--No.. It's not.. I-I'm worried about you.."

"You went all the way here in the dark just to.. Find me?" He said eyes not leaving girl infront of him.

"Ye-Yeah.." With that He grabbed her hands and hugged her tight. "I thought I can find you--I can save you because you're always saving me.. That's what the least I could do.."

"Nahh.. It's okay.. I'll save you countless of times.."

This man made her heart flutter.

This man made her happy.

And it's not Akaashi Keiji, It's Suna Rintarou.

She wants Akaashi Keiji,

Yet she needs Suna Rintarou.

💙

"I think, I'm starting to like you Suna-san..."