Like

Akari Yana arrived a little but later than she usually do. Rubbing her eyes and tucking her other hand on her grey colored Jacket's pocket she yawned lazily.

Opening the door she saw her seatmate sleeping--it's not like it's her first time seeing him like this. He looked so tired, it's not like he doesn't look tired every time. His head tilted on her side so she can see his face clearly. He's a good looking boy, and she won't deny it, he had some dark circles under his eyes and she felt bad about disturbing him 3 in the morning so she pull out a bag of assorted jelly sticks and place it on his table with a note.

'Sorry for disturbing you last night and Thank you for listening to me..

PS: Sorry if I offended you.. I added some strawberry flavored jelly sticks there..

-Akari'

She wrote down and place it neatly inside. She restrained herself not to eat those strawberry flavored ones on her way to school may I add..

Yawning softly she closed her eyes and covered her face with her book.

****

"Shut yer trap Reika! It's yer fault Samu got sick!" Atsumu said pointing at the Girl ahead.

"Like it's not yer fault too.." She said facing him walking backwards arms crossed. "Ya convince him to eat the rotten Onigiri.. you evil twin.." She stuck her tongue out.

"Well ya started it first!" He said placing his hands on his hips.

"Pfft.. Yer a piece of shit HAHAHAHA!" Reika snorted.

The two noticed a group of students standing outside the Class 2-2's room. Atsumu looked closely. It's his classmates and Ginjima is one of them standing like an idiot. Some of the students capturing some image and some of them whispering and gossiping.

"Psst! C'mere! Look at this!" Ginjima half shouted.

The two looked at each other and shrugged. They made their way infront of the door.

There are two people sleeping soundly and t'was the two least expected people they both imagine to be seen together, Suna Rintarou and Akari Yana.

The two looked at each other flashing an evil grin Communicating telepathically. The two of them entered the room looking at the two sleepyheads.

They're both facing each other and it's adorable! Reika's eyes twinkled this brings back memories..

She looked at Rintarou's table, a bag full of Jelly sticks.

Atsumu is smirking looking at her waving a note.

'Sorry for disturbing you last night and Thank you for listening to me..

PS: Sorry if I offended you.. I added some strawberry flavored jelly sticks there..

-Akari'

Now it's Reika's turn to smirk. She put the note back.

"There's somethin' goin' on here.." Atsumu whispered on her ear.

"I agree with you dumb idiot.." She whispered back.

"Let's go wake them up--"

"Are you two love birds done? The first bell just rang and Reika yer late.." Suna said looking at the two idiots infront of him acting lovey dovey.

"Oh shi--Gotta gooooo!" Reika said sprinting out of the door.

"Hmm.. Yes.. Hm.." Atsumu looked at his friend scrutinising him thoroughly.

"Ya look like an idiot.." Suna sighed eyes landing on the bag infront of he placed it beside him.

"So what's goin' on? SunaRin? Anything... spicy?" Atsumu asked eyes flickering from Suna to the sleeping girl beside him.

"What're you talkin' about?" He asked dumbly, of course he knows what it is.

"Oh~ nothin'~" Atsumu said in a sing song voice.

Looking at the Fake Blonde walk away he sighed. Stealing a glance at the Girl beside him and the bag bagn his left he noticed a note sticking out.

"So she's serious about giving me some."

"Keij--"

The second bell rang making the Girl sit up looking from left to right in a defensive pose.

"Oh.. My book fell off.." She mumbled picking it up, dusting the thing off.

"Ohayou, Suna-san..."

"Ohayou.."

"What am I doing?"

****

"So... What's happening Yanacchan?" Reika asked dusting off the Piano.

"Hmm...?" She turned to look at her friend while tuning the guitar.

"Well.. Suna and... You?"

"Huh? Oh Suna-san? What'd ya mean?" She asked curiously.

"Do you.. Like Suna?" Reika leaned closer grinning at her.

"No.. Suna-san doesn't seem to see me that way.." She said focusing back on her work.

"Oh no... Darling, I'm not talking about Suna's feelings here.." She said grinning even widely. "Ya know.. Being the bestfriend of his ex girlfriend and his friend too, I'm rooting for you.. You're a kind person Yanacchan and I know that you'll take care of him and he'll take care of you too.."

Reika's words made the heart inside her chest thump rapidly. Blood rush on her cheeks making her whole face red like her favourite strawberry.

"So ya like him!" Reika exclaimed bouncing up and down. "Oh my! Yanacchan! You like Suna!"

"Shh.. Yes I like him.." She said silencing the girl but realizing what she just said the girl infront of her shouted in glee even more. "But as a friend! I have someone I like.. I guess?"

"So.. Who's that someone making my ship sink?!" Reika asked crackling her knuckles.

"Sh.. Keep yer voice down.." She shushed Reika. "And.. I'm sure you won't hate him.. He's such a handsome gentleman." She smiled.

Reika looked at her friend. Something is off, she's smiling but it's unsure like her friend is doubting something. Well she looks like some idiotic powerbank for others but her closest friends knows that she can read people like an open book even though they put on hundred of masks.

****

2 hours and practice will start. Suna Rintarou wants to spend the remaining time to sleep. Fishing out his phone he put on his headphones. He noticed the door is slightly open so he assumed that Reika is there with her club members. So he turned his heel around trying to find a new place to sleep.

"So ya like him!"

"Who likes who?" He stopped walking feeling a little bit curious.

"Oh my! Yanacchan! You like Suna!"

"She likes... Me? Akari?" Lips pressed into a thin line he listened.

"Shh.. Yes I like him.."

Feeling a little bit irritated, he walked away.

So, all of that innocent act is just a part of her plan? Everytime she goes to school early just to see him? Last night and the conversation? Is it all just a plan? So she's just an obsessed fangirl of him who wants to replace his first love by copying her?

Then why does it hurt? Is it possible that.. He likes her too? Nah.. He pushed the thought away.. He doesn't want to think about anything today. He's going home early and no one can stop him even Kita-san.

"Trying to be someone you're not disgust me.. You disgust me, Akari Yana." He's certain that he doesn't want to see her right now.