Shopping

Today is early dismissal and the two clubs planned to shop after school. Reika is still mad about what happened, Atsumu and Osamu ignored their bestfriend while Ginjima is trying to fix the three.

"So you came.." Reika said crossing her arms. "I told'ya your presence isn't important here.."

"Reika-chan.. I invited him here.." Yana said peeking behind him.

"Yanacchan.. I thought yer goin' to avoid that jerk?" Reika said dragging her friend away from the man.

"I--"

"Ya guys go check these," Reika tossed the list to Atsumu who caught it easily. "We're checking out the costumes. Let's meet at the food court, it's 2 pm now so let's meet there 5 pm sharp."

****

"Ne, Yanacchan.. Aren't you mad at him?" Reika asked looking at her friend walking beside her.

"Nah.. I know his mind was messy that day, he's blinded by hate and anger affecting his actions." Yana said stopping nearby a Bookstore, eyeing the new highlighters and sticky notes. "Let's drop here later after we check the costumes!" Akari said eyes sparkling in joy.

Reika smiled, it's her first time seeing her friend happy this week.

"Sure.."

Arriving near the store they doubled check the costumes they rented last time.

"Sorry but the stocks are limited and the sizes you've rented are all big I'm afraid I can't provide you the exact numbers." The owner said apologizing.

"That's fine.. Do you have any butler's uniform instead?"

"Oh perfect! We have some here lemme check it first young ladies.." The owner said disappearing on the stick room.

"How about our costume Reika-chan?"  Yana asked looking around.

"Hmm.. I'm thinkin' about formal or cat costumes.." Reika said showing her some night gowns.

"I think cat costumes will be alright.. I don't feel like wearing a.. Gown." Yana said hiding her blush from her friend.

"Ahh! Yer so adorable, don't make me pick night gown please!" Reika sobbed playfully.

"Yosh ladies.. It's here," The owner said showing them the butler's costume..

"We'll take it Ma'am!" Handing her the bill they both went to get their own costumes. "Kita-san and the rest of the team will look good wearing butler's costumes!" Reika laughed looking at the confused Yana beside her.

"The.. Rest? Ya mean.."

"Yup, The second years will be wearing the maid costumes, while the rest will wear the butler's!" Reika laughed evilly.

****

"That sneaky bastard, she let us do the shopping." Atsumu said picking up some flour.

"Atsumu becareful, ya might destroy the packaging.." Ginjima said. "Osamu get back here! Ya can't take a second free taste!" Kami please help this poor man, he's the twin's baby sitter now since Kita isn't here.

"Ey SunaRin.."

"Okay..must stop this.." Ginjima sighed looking at their other friend.

"Why did you do that?" Atsumu said surprisingly calm.

"I don't know.." He simply replied.

"If I punch yer face tight now, will everything be okay?" Atsumu said looking at him seriously.

"Look.. We're okay now--"

"That's because she's too kind for everyone.." Osamu said having her third free taste.

"Did'ya mean everything you said when you talked to her last time?" Hitoshi asked.

"Of course I mean it.." He avoided their gazes. "I hate myself for doing that okay?"

Hearing his pained voice the twins continued to grab the items on the lists.

"SunaRin," It's Osamu this time. "she's like the sister I wished to replace this idiotic twin of mine, so If you don't have any business with her, just leave her alone."

"SunaRin, do you.. Like her?" Atsumu asked surprisingly not arguing with his twin.

"No.."

".. I don't know.."

****

4 pm. Carrying the bags of clothes they rented the two went to the Bookstore. Yana's eyes automatically shined seeing new books, although she still had to finish her previous one before buying a new one.

"Yanacchan.. You really sure yer not mad at Suna.. I'm just double-checking.." Reika asked looking at the manga sitting neatly at the rack.

"I'm not.. Something I side me can't hate Rin-" She covered her mouth.

"Ya call him by his first name! Hm..." Reika looked at her. "Ya sounded like Hoshi.." She said putting back the manga. "I just can't believe he still clinging into her and their stupid promises," Reika said following her. "I remembered Suna saying some random promises to her, They really love each other but what he did to you made me want to punch his lazy face," Reika said imagining her punching him. "By the way, how did ya know his nickname? I mean, it's a common name.."

"Reika-chan, will you believe me if I told ya I kept dreaming of a boy named Rin?"

"That's weird.. Is that why you can't hate him because he haunts yer dreams?"

"No.. There's something special with him.. I still can't figure out why but I kept dreaming of the name Rin.."

"Is it possible that yer his lover in yer past life?"

"I don't know, but I'm certain I can't hate him.." Yana smiled picking up a few highlighters with her.

"or is it possible that yer falling for him?"

"Oh forgive me, I know that bastard did something horrible.. but please make this ship sail!"

"That's impossible.." Yana mumbled picking up some blueberry themed sticky notes. "Ya can clearly see that his heart belongs to someone else's," She picked up an owl themed sticky note. "and I think I'm going to say I like him too.." putting the owl themed note in her chest smiling widely.

Reika followed her behind looking at her friend's back. She knows who her friend is referring to. It's the one she said before, the one she liked.

"Damn you Suna Rintarou.. If ya lose her to someone else's, I'm going to punch yer face.."

How did she know that? Well even though he's a total jerk, She could see the new way he look at her and it's kinda make her happy and irritated. Happy because her friend is finally letting go of the past and Irritated because the one he's looking at is her precious innocent Yanacchan.