Itachiyama

Itachiyama Academy, Japan's No. 1 ace' and libero's school, Sakusa Kiyoomi and Komori Motoya. Inarizaki scheduled a practice match with them and being one of the powerhouse, the strongest challenger, and the school of Japan's no. 1 setter, Itachiyama agreed without any second thought thinking it'll be a fruitful match.

Reika helped with the cleaning since Akari accidentally told her about her history and decided to help voluntarily, well it's not like she had anything to do than to tease Atsumu and get on his nerves.

"Yanacchan.. There's someone calling on yer--who's 'pretty setter'?" Reika asked looking at the caller's ID.

"Uh--It's nothing!" She snatched the phone nervously blushing madly.

"So who's the pretty setter?" Reika being the teaser wiggled her eyebrows.

"It's no one!" She exclaimed defending herself.

"Aw.. Akari-chan.. I didn't know you see me that way.." Atsumu said sneaking behind her.

The poor lady leap out mentally, her soul leaving her body. She slapped her cheeks hard making it red.

"Yanacchan! Stop that! Look ya piss haired idiot you startled her!" She said bonking the setter.

"Why did'ya do that! You mad woman!"

"Shut yer trap! Ya air head!"

"Wait.. How to deal with arguing people? No one fight like this before in Fukurodani..!" The girl panicked in the verge of tears.

Yana looked like a crying child infront of her arguing parents. Her eyes becoming glassy.

"Akari-san.. Don't mind those idiots.." Osamu said dragging her out of the two's daily quarrels, yes daily, the thought of being related to Atsumu made him want to leave Japan for good. "Yer still on you're phone?"

"Uh-Right.. Excuse me.." She made her way outside the gym to answer the call.

****

"Thank you for accepting!" The members of Inarizaki's Volleyball Club bowed.

"That's nothing, I know that this won't be a waste of time considering your school as one of the National's favourite."

The two coaches started to converse with each other while the others started to settle their things up.

"Omi~" Atsumu said in a sing sing voice making the Ace twitched his eyebrows.

"Get away from me Miya.." He said.

"Sorry about that Atsumu-san.." Komori apologised in behalf of his Cousin.

"That's fine Komori-kun.. I'm used to hear Omi's hurtful replies..." Atsumu said.

A ball sent flying on Atsumu's head.

"Oops sorry not sorry.." Osamu said admiring the view of his brother face on the floor.

"Samu ya pig! C'mere I'm going to punch yer face!"

"As if ya could land some.." He said continuing on his serves like nothing happened.

"Don't start a fight now.." Kita warned them with his monotonous voice.

****

Yana decided to grab meatbuns outside the school since her feet drag her outside, yeah she's like walking around 6 minutes straight in normal pace, good thing it's Saturday and Saturday means the upcoming School festival preparation, Volleyball club is an exception since their coach arranged this day for a practice match last last week earlier than the announcement.

Walking back with a meatbun stuck on her mouth and a paper bag full of it on her hands she opened the door.

Her eyes widened, a ball coming from her direction. She reacted in instincts and received it dropping her delicious paper bag of meatbuns on the floor.

She sent the ball on the opposite side of the court. Leaving the others eyes wide open.

"Meatbuns.." She muttered removing the one she's biting emitting some dangerous aura around her. No one messes with her food.

"Nice Receive as always Yana-chan!" her eyes met the no. 1 Libero's eyes.

Like there's some fairy who magic her bad mood for today she exclaimed happily. "Moto-chan and... Kiyo-chan.."

Her dark brown eyes narrowed for a second staring directly on Sakusa's eyes.

"You're such a creep Yana.." He said returning the glare.

"You're the one who served the ball right? Still freaky.." She said stuffing the remaining meatbun on her mouth. "Yooum owe mwe a pwapwerr bagd of thwose!"

"What're you even doing here? I thought you're attending Fukurodani?"

"I won't answer until ya promise me you'll buy me a Paper bag of Meatbuns.."

"Don't mind them... That's their way of greeting each other.." Komori said trying to cut their glares.

"Fine.. Don't crash on my house next time you visit with your messy papers.."

"Don't say that.. I know you love my designs.."

"Nuh uh.."

"Uhuh.."

"Nuh--"

"Let's go back and practice our serves okay?" Itachiyama's Captain said. "You're the one who kept on receiving Sakusa-san's serves and spikes way back last year summer at the training camp?"

"She what?!" Reika exclaimed mentally.

"Uhuh..." She said awkwardly. "Think about some decent replies! Wait.. How will I start a proper conversation again?" The poor girl thought exaggerating things.. Again.

Motoya pat her back snapping out of her thoughts she exclaimed.

"H-Hai!"

"You're thinking too much again.. No need to think formally Yana-chan.." Komori said.

"Yeah.. No need to be so nervous.. I just want to say your receives area very flawless.." Iizuna said.

Well if you're wondering, No... She's not a volleyball player. It's Semi Eita's fault. He dragged her out of her beloved warm cozy room and made her his poor target.

Yana, Kiyoomi and Motoya are acquaintances, well that's what it is for her. First of all it's Mother's faults. Their Mom's used to be friends back in college days and the three of them met when they're just 10 years old.

Yana being her quiet and timid self usually play by her own even though Motoya and Kiyoomi is with her. Motoya being the sun he is drag her out of her room whenever she's in Tokyo with her Mom or Dad and encourage her to play with the two of them.

"Don't do that again Yana.. I'm warning you.." Kiyoomi said with his serious voice.

****

Suna Rintarou raised his eyebrows in amusement. So she's not just excellent in everything? She's sporty too? His gaze lingered on his teammates, Atsumu looking at the exchange of words between Sakusa and Akari like it's a phenomenon, Osamu's eyes showing some interest, Ginjima and the others staring at the three. Kita remained the same arms crossed.

Well who knew about their manager being a flawless receiver? Not him of course.. No one expected that.

"Don't do that again Yana.. I'm warning you.."

He looked at the man with ebony curls, his face shows nothing but seriousness.

Akari tried to open her mouth but she kept it close. It seems like she doesn't want to argue anymore.

"Fine.. Sorry if I worry you guys.."

"Worry? Why?"

This girl has too many secrets and it irritates him. A part of him wants to unravel her secrets one by one.