3:09 AM

"RinRin! Let's play!" A long haired haired girl said dragging the boy along with her.

"But I want to play with--"

"Huh?"

"Leave her be RinRin! She's a freak!"

"Yer too annoying.. --chan is not so I'll be playing with her.."

"It's yer fault! Go away! Rinrin doesn't want to play with me any more!" the girl pushed her falling into the darkness.

Series of scary broken fragments of pictures flashed on her eyes, she sat up quickly panting heavily. Clutching her head with her hands she reached out her phone sitting on her desk. She couldn't help but to cry, she's such a big scaredy baby. Eyes blurry restraining herself to sob she quickly clicked contacts and call a specific person.

"Keiji?" her voice broken she bit her lips.

"Keiji? I'm not Keiji... Akari-san..." The man in the other line of the phone said.

"Who's this?" She asked sniffling.

"Yer cryin' again? Seriously.. Are you okay?"

The voice started to sink in Yana's mind.

"Suna-san? I'm sorry...I-If I disturbed your sleep 3:09 in the morning.." She said looking at her clock. "I'll just hung--"

"It's fine.. I'm.. Awake this hours.."

****

Just another peaceful night for Suna Rintarou, Tucked in his bed comfortably, sound of crickets echoed through the Silent night.

His phone rang breaking his peaceful sleep. Well, who the hell put their headphones on when sleeping? Well he did and he's kinda regretting it right now.

Looking at the caller's ID he sighed, It's Akari and she's calling him unexpectedly 3:08 in the morning. They all exchange numbers yesterday after the meeting.  He sat up lazily and picked his phone up maybe it's about the preparation for the school fest.

Sniffle. Sob. Sniffle

"Great she's crying again.. What a cry baby.." He thought.

"Keiji?" Voice broken laced with fear he plopped down his bed finally concluding that it's not about the preparation and she's probably called the wrong person

"Keiji? I'm not Keiji... Akari-san..." He replied.

"Who's this?"

"Yer cryin' again? Seriously... Are you okay?" He asked.

This girl needs to see a specialist. Crying is normal, but crying almost every time isn't normal anymore.

"Suna-san? I'm sorry...I-If I disturbed your sleep 3:09 in the morning.." She said looking at her clock. "I'll just hung--"

"It's fine.."

"I should stop talking.."

"I'm.."

"Stop stupid.."

"Awake this hours.."

He hated himself.

****

"Are you sure? I mean--I know you love sleeping so--"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Uh... I just had a dream and it's kinda disturbing.." She said hugging her knees.

"I really feel sorry for the person you supposed to be calling right now.." He said.

"Wait.. Is calling someone in the middle of the night even though they said that I can call them anytime considered as rude Suna-san?" She asked voice full of innocence.

From the other line the boy chuckled lightly in amusement.

"Should I take that as an insult?"

"Wh--No.. sorry am I rude?" She said slightly panicking. "Sorry! Sorry suna-san!"

"You seemed to be panicking all the time.."

"Is that so?" She said plopping down on her bed. "I'm just.. Afraid of what people see about me.. I'm just afraid to be judge." She admitted.

"Nobody wants to be judge in the wrong way.."

"Hmhm.." She hummed. "Ne, Suna-san.. Do you like jelly sticks?"

"Why'd ya asked?"

"I saw you yesterday looking at the empty racks.." She said fiddling with her fingers. "So I'm just wondering if... Ya like some?I kinda bought to many.."

"Hm.. Why did ya buy a ton if you can't eat it?"

"Well, I.."

He just couldn't believe this girl. He waited for her response.

"I only want the strawberry flavored ones," She said. "and the stickers inside really looks pretty, I want to collect them all.."

"About yer dream.." He started.

"I had this bad dream.. Somebody pushed me then series of scary pictures flashed on my eyes.."

"So she's having some nightmares.."

"Is it weird to be afraid of the dark?" She asked from the other line.

"Is it weird if I told'ya I couldn't forget my Girlfriend?" Oops no wrong example. He slapped his face.

"Damn it wake up.. Think properly yer voicing out yer thoughts.."

"No it's not I mean.. You still love her right? So I think that's not weird.."

"Then same as you.."

"Is it okay to talk about yer Girlfriend suna-san?"

"What you think you can snatch me up?" He said half teasing half being serious.

"Oh no... I mean I want to ask something..."

"You seemed to be curious eveytime.."

"If--If you really like someone and you just can't say that you like them back because something is bothering you I guess? Well do you consider it as true? And when yer heart seems to be thinking about someone else too.. Is it true? "

"Why? You have some love problems? Ask Atsumu he had more experience than me.."

"Well, Reika-san said non of it last 2 months so.."

"Why ask me? When I'm questioning my lobe about Hoshi too.."

"Just go for it.. If you really want to be with him then do it."

Snore.

"Akari-san.. Are you awake?"

SNORE.

"Goodnight sleep tight Akari-san.." He said ending the call.

Thoughts drifting through their last topic,

"And when yer heart seems to be thinking about someone else too.. Is it true?"

"Why am I thinking about this.. Of course I love Hoshi. I promised her before that I'll marry her someday and we'll live together happily.." He thought remembering the fields they went to just to play.

"Akari-san.. This is Critical.. I need to avoid you at all costs.."

****

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR VOTING I APPRECIATE ALL OF IT! STAY TUNED THINGS WILL BE INTERESTING FROM NOW ON MUEHEHEHEH