Again

She didn't return that day, he thought he could talk to her again and sort things out but days and weeks passed she's still nowhere to be seen.

The first 3rd day of her absence Reika became worried-everyone was, not until Shinsuke said something..

"She moved out with her family.." Kita said.

So that's it? That's the last talk? And why does it ended up being bad?

She said she like him..

Confessions about love are supposed to be sweet, the man will confess his feelings to the girl he love then he'll ask girl to go out with him, the girl will say 'Yes I'll go out with you..' and the boy will be delighted. Then they'll start dating then if they're really made for each other they might end up marrying each other too..

But why did his confession that day became sad?

****

"That was an amazing block from Suna Rintarou! Stuffing down #21!" The commentator said, the crowds went wild, the whole court is on fire.

He graduated and went pro. He played as a middle blocker on Eastern Japan Paper Mills (EJP) Raijin, a professional team and even became Japan's national team's middle blocker. A lot of things happened during the past 7 years of his life.

Reika and Atsumu got married.

Osamu is happy with his business.

And it's been 7 years since he last saw her too.

They couldn't contact her, it's like she just disappeared.. with no trace. Kita doesn't know where they are, they even sell their house and the convenience store.

"Suna-san.. We need to pack up." A man tapped him on his shoulder, It's Komori Motoya EJP's Libero. "Captain said we should celebrate.. He's inviting all to the nearby club this night! His treat!" Komori said placing his hands on his jacket's pocket. "Guess I'll see you later Suna-san!" He said running off.

Rintarou started living alone, he invested a house and he's contented with it and his future is secured already.

Opening the door of his house he went straight to his bedroom and took a shower.

"I'm too lazy to go there.." He thought while drying his hair. "Nah.. I'll sleep early tonight."

He went down to watch some random TV shows. Flipping through the channels something caught his eyes.

"Young star Ms. AiYu decided to launch her latest song!"

"So AiYu-san.. What's your inspiration for writing this?" The host asked.

"I'm sorry but it's personal.. I just felt like I have to write this.." A familiar voice caught his interest.

His fox-like eyes rested on the Girl from the TV, He's not a fan of celebrities because He's too preoccupied by his profession and passion.

It's.. It's her.. The girl he lost twice. She looks so matured now, she doesn't even wear any make up she's just wearing her pretty smile and it made her look better than any make up can do.

"So I've heard that you have a boyfriend now AiYu-san! There are rumors that you've seen with a boy in public last week!" The host exclaimed happily.

"She have a.. Boyfriend?" he thought. The girl only smiled at the host and that made his hope shatter again.

"Hey Yana, Do you still remember me?" He asked softly staring at the Television before him. "I'm the jerk who hurt you.." He rested his chin on his knees. "I'm late again.. I'm always late.." He said turning the TV off.