Jam Session Went Wrong

It's Saturday, The sky is so blue and the sun is shining so bright. There's a small amount of clouds indicating a whole sunny and hot day.

Yana got a call from Fukuzawa last night asking if she could join her and her friends for a jam session. After answering that call, she became nervous. It's her first time joining a jam session without Eita and her other friends from Miyagi.

Her Mom is originally from Miyagi while her Dad is from Hyogo. They met back on college in Tokyo and started dating. After a few years of dating they got married to each other and decided to live in Miyagi. They move out of Miyagi after she was born and they raised her in Hyogo.

She does have friends, Satocchi, Taicchi, you name it! She have lots of friends from Miyagi, Tokyo.. But she's still adjusting here and her second day of school is a bit different. After that second day of school, a lot of whisper and rumors started to spread. The glares intensifies every single day and she couldn't stand it. It's a good thing that she have her headphones with her everyday.

But her desire to sing and play weigh more than the stares she experience everyday. So she found herself walking to the address Fukuzawa gave her. She's wearing her light blue shirt tucked in neatly underneath her ripped jeans, she also wear a denim jacket. Headphones hanging on her neck blasting random rock song while her hair swayed freely with the wind. She even had her guitar with her.

Standing near a big house she nervously pushed the doorbell.

She's standing there frozen. What if Fukuzawa's friend dislikes her? What if she's just an unwanted guess? What if they find her annoying or so? What if it's just a prank and it's not Fukuza--

"Akari-chan! You came!" Reika's cheery voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"O-Oh--Uhmm.. Sorry, I'm a bit late--"

"It's fine! C'mere! Meet the others!" Reika said dragging her along with her.

Yana's eyes travelled around the landscape before they enter the big house. It's a bit traditional--scratch that it seems like she's walking around ancient Japanese times, the house is so beautiful and calming. There's a garden full of flowers and a coy pond. Statues and a little fountain near the coy pond.

The house is so well preserved and  look so old--old but beautiful, it felt like she her foot step down the flawless wooden floor they'll cut her head off. She shuddered at the thought.

There are many rooms and the Girl lead her infront of a door which she assumed to be her room.

"Wait here, I'll fix everything first then we can finally start! The others are--"

There's a loud voice coming outside the room. Reika sighed and bowed at her.

"Please excuse me for a minute, I'm going to kill a person." She smiled creepily at her.

A loud voice is added she assumed it's Reika scolding her friends. The voices began to continue and the sound of someone running echoed through the whole house.

Yana smiled at the thought of scolding someone. Being the only child and being the obedient one, may I add, means getting everything she wanted without any arguments. She had been scold but not with any wooden stick or anything, well what will you expect? She just forgot to feed Goldy, her Gold fish who passed away 11 years ago.

She was thought to prioritise things so she live with those lessons, study and attain your goals before anything. That may be the case with her and Keiji.. Maybe she's too caught up with those lessons she forgot to put her own feelings on her plans.

"Sorry, Piss hair is so fucking annoying and he even dropped Mom's favorite plate.. I'm dead!" Reika sobbed playfully. Reika looked like she run 10 miles non-stop. "Let's go! Akari-chan.."

She followed Reika and she lead them outside.

"Woah.."

If the front yard and the house is beautiful, this is Breathe taking! Soft green grass splashed with colorful flowers blossoming around it made her want to put on a picnic blanket and spend her time there all day. Well, she's spending her day with Reika and her friends after all.

"Akari-san! Yer here too!" A familiar Failing boy said. His face full of band aids, then she mentally jot down;

☑️Do not mess with Fukuzawa and break her Mom's plate.

"His face looks bad.." Yana mumbled Fukuzawa laughed.

"He's just over reacting.. I only put one band aid and-- Ratsumu! You--You freaking used ALL of my band aids?! Even the one with hearts? That's it yer dead!"

Reika began chasing Atsumu like a mad woman again. She joined the 3 person sleeping at the table. She took one seat apart from Osamu's left.

It seems like the Jam session won't be starting any minute now. She looked at the sleeping persons snoring loudly (Osamu). She picked up her guitar from it's case and strum it softly, looking at the 3 heavy sleepers. Atsumu's teasing and Reika's cursing are even louder than her guitar so she decided to play it a bit.

A loud crash was heard. Another voice shouted and it comes from the house.

"Reika! Clean the house! It's a mess and that's--that's Mom's favourite vase! You and Atsumu really need to get along!" A woman came out with her working clothes.

"Yes.. Ya rat come with me yer helping me.." She glared at the blonde twin. "Don't even--" she sighed. "Sorry about that Akari-chan, we'll finish this and we will start.."

She smiled at her, then her soft dark brown eyes flickered and Focused on her guitar. Remembering the chords of one of her own song.

****

'I'm standin' here alone.. '
'Wishing someone to keep me company..'
'Yet I turned to a stone..'
'Why am I alone?'

Suna Rintarou slept soundly, The training has gotten under his skin, and it seems like it's not just his, glancing at his friends he sighed. The only inhuman here is Atsumu, he doesn't seemed to be tired at all.

Then listening closely he turned his head lazily at his right side. His eyes widened, it's Hoshi--wait no, Hoshi might be the music prodigy but she doesn't play the guitar frequently so it must be her.

'I'm lookin at your face but my eyes passed through the endless nothing..'

She sand along with her fingers strumming down the strings of the guitar gently.

"I heard Reika recruited her as a music club member.." He thought

He kept on listening and listening. He couldn't deny but the way her hands caressed the strings made him sleepy in a way and he only listened on one person..and as far as what he knows, that person is buried 6 feet below the ground now..

'I wish I could hug you one last time..'

'Until the time is up..'